London, UK (PRWEB) December 02, 2014
To date, consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the advantages of utilising cloud-based solutions and professional services. Numerous SMBs and also the large-scale enterprises across a wide spectrum of verticals like IT and telecommunication, health care, public and others are prone to adopting cloud services. The major concern in the cloud solutions and services market pertains to the security of customer privacy and data protection. Conforming to the customers’ major concern, cloud-based solution vendors and service providers assist them by providing finest quality network and storage security services.Worldwide, the cloud professional services market is forecast to grow from USD 10.33 billion in 2014 to a value of USD 34.41 billion by 2019, recording a CAGR of just over 27%. Geography-wise, the North American region will likely be the largest market in terms of revenue contribution, whilst the MEA region, Latin America and APAC will likely demonstrate high CAGRs over the forecast period.
The most prominent vendors offer a wide range of related services catering to manifold verticals like banking and financial services, public sector and utilities, insurance, transportation, health care, IT and telecom, education, retailing, and manufacturing, among others. SAP AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., Oracle, IBM Corporation, and HP are some of the leading players in the worldwide market for cloud professional services.
Topical research report “Cloud Professional Services Market by Service Type (Consulting, Integration, Deployment & Support), by Service Model (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), and by Deployment Model (Public, Private, Others (Hybrid & Community)) - Global Forecast to 2019” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Cloud Professional Services Market by Service Type (Consulting, Integration, Deployment & Support), by Service Model (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), and by Deployment Model (Public, Private, Others (Hybrid & Community)) - Global Forecast to 2019
Published: October, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cloud professional services marketplace, segmenting it by type of services, delivery models, types of deployment, verticals, and geographies; with a comprehensive analysis and forecasting of revenues. The report identifies and examines the market dynamics, covering major drivers, limiters, burning issues, trends, challenges, and prospective opportunities. It also includes Porter’s five forces analysis, gives detailed insights into the value chain, and presents the competitive benchmarking. The report sheds light on the competitive situation in the sector and major related trends, as well as profiles the top 10 players. In addition, an outlook for the market’s development up to 2019 is provided, too.
- In-depth research and analysis of the world cloud professional services market’s current standing and historical development.
- Market segmentation based on delivery model, type of services, deployment type, vertical, and major regions and countries.
- Exhaustive estimated figures for the market with respect to its size (in terms of value).
- Insights into the market dynamics, covering drivers and restraints, opportunities and challenges, trends and hot issues.
- Value chain analysis, a discussion of Porter’s 5 forces, and a look at the major trends in the industry.
- Extensive end-user analysis.
- Investigaiton of the competitive landscape, including M&As, VC funding.
- Profiles of the 10 major companies.
- Global cloud professional services market forecast through to 2019.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.