London, UK (PRWEB) December 02, 2014
The global phosphate rock demand as well as the production volumes are on an upward trend now, mainly due to the growing consumption in the downstream sectors, mainly in phosphoric acid sector.
The global phosphate rock industry is forecast to increase in the following years, as novel capacities are planned to be installed. Besides, the large number of new phosphate rock projects is currently under development, with the largest ones planned to be implemented in China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Peru.
As of 2013, the global volumes of phosphate rock output grew by 3.2% in comparison with the year 2012. In the same year, China dominated the world phosphate rock market in terms of output volume; its share amounted to 43.3% of the world production. The country was followed by the USA, Morocco and Russia, which accounted for 14.4%, 12.5% and 5.6%, respectively.
Nearly 75% of the world phosphate rock reserves are concentrated in Morocco and Western Sahara. Nevertheless, still the countries’ share of the global output of the material is just 12.5%.
Topical research study “Phosphate Rock: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Phosphate Rock: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,750.00
The report contains an all-round analysis of the world phosphate rock market and describes the market performance by key geographical regions. It reviews the current market situation, the historical background and offers a market forecast through the next five years. Detailed description of phosphate, including its application areas and global deposits, are included in the study. Besides, the market contains the prices statistics for the 2008-2013 period; thoroughly examines the phosphate rock mine production, export, consumption and demand structure. In addition, the report delves deep into the competitive scenario and reveals unique information on the major producers; describes the latest projects related to the phosphate rock industry and overviews the key downstream markets.
Reasons to Buy:
- Extensive phosphate rock market analysis helps to boost sales and ensure effective business strategies.
- Find prospective partners and suppliers, using the detailed description of the leading manufacturers.
- In-depth market review facilitates the decision making process.
- Thorough examination of the future industry opportunities helps to identify future courses of the business development.
- Obtain access to the up-to-date statistics on phosphate rock production, demand consumption and prices.
- Gain full knowledge of the phosphate rock market historical development and also gain an idea of the possible future scenario.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.