Business owners, managers and employees will fall in love with this product.
Palo Alto, California (PRWEB) December 04, 2014
There are plenty of scheduling software options available for businesses, as well collaborative and sharing apps that offer inbound and outbound communication. While these business solutions have their benefits, shopVOX steps up the game by offering true workflow management, resource management and time management along with comprehensive production management in one easy-to-use complete business management tool.
ShopVOX was designed with manufacturing and production industries in mind by the creators of signVOX. SignVOX is enabling sign shop owners all of the world to save time, money and energy. Rao Meka, CEO of TechVOX proudly states, “We have over 1,000 sign companies who are happy users of signVOX.”
TechVOX's experience with signVOX allowed them to create the breakthrough business management tool, shopVOX Express. shopVOX Express is much more than simple to do lists, workflow management, and a scheduling system. Those who currently use those basic software solutions now have a new and improved way to collaborate while enhancing their management systems and production processes. “Business owners, managers and employees will fall in love with this product.”, says Mr Meka. Here are some reasons why:
1. shopVOX integrates with QBDesktop/QBOnline/Xero and with other web2print systems, as well as integrates with online shopping carts to bring in orders into shopVOX Express from POS systems.
2. Easily create jobs and assign workflow templates with human and machine resources assigned for each step of the workflow.
3. Have a visual view of all the job boards in different views like card, list, calendar, and workflow views.
4. Ability to group steps into stages like pre-production, production, post-production or pre-press/press/post-press and any other number of configurable stages.
5. Tracks time from how long a job was idle and how long it took from start to finish.
6. Ability to have pre-defined checklists of things to do at every step.
7. Ability to upload assets (files from local machine, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.)
8. Ability to add notes.
9. Ability to add tasks (both assigned and non-assigned to a person and with or without due dates.)
10. Visual resource scheduling of human resources and machine resources.
11. Ability to define as many "machines and machine types" and define their capacity and their availability.
12. Comes with a companion app for shop floor staff to scan a QR code and to process jobs by clicking "Start/Stop/Complete", as well as to record time and materials used for job costing.
13. Comes with online proofing to collaborate more efficiently with customers.
14. Allows external collaborators to be added on a per job basis.
ShopVOX Express is a business management software that will transform the way manufacturing and production shops are ran. To learn more about shopVOX Express, visit our website http://www.shopvox.com.