Houston, TX (PRWEB) December 02, 2014
For the first time in a half century, energy users in China, the United States, Canada, Northern Europe, Australia, Africa and parts of Latin America are contemplating displacing coal and diesel with natural gas. Growing excitement about LNG as a fuel is spurring leaders in the rail, mining, and other heavy fuel demand industries to examine this cleaner solution.
The 5th World LNG Fuels conference attracts key decision-makers, buyers and influencers from across the LNG fuel spectrum. The conference and exhibition is part of Hart Energy’s recent acquisition of Zeus Intelligence. The event benefits business development, increased market insight, and cultivating relationships. It will be held at Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center February 2-4, 2015.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Matthew Jackson, VP - LNG, Crowley Maritime Corp.
- Greg Leggio, VP, Aggregate Technologies
- Keith Meyer, Chairman and CEO, LNG America
- Donald Gongaware, VP, Operations, Plum Energy
- Ray Latchem, President, Spectrum LNG
- Aaron Johnson, VP, Corporate Development, Kinetrex
- Christopher Coleman, President, Heyco Energy Group
- Sam Thigpen, President & CEO, Thigpen Energy
- Greg Scott, VP of Terminal & Petroleum Distribution, Gulf Oil
- David Kailbourne, CEO, REV LNG, LLC
- Tom Campbell, Director, LNG & Gasification, Stratas Advisors
Based in the energy capital of Houston, the World LNG Fuels conference is themed Expanding Markets, Evolving Opportunities. Attendees can take advantage of the early-bird discount registration until Friday, December 12. To view the full agenda, visit worldlngfuels.com
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. In April 2014, Hart Energy acquired Zeus Intelligence, a leading information provider to the LNG market. For information, visit hartenergy.com.