London, UK (PRWEB) December 04, 2014
A number of benefits of polyethylene high density (HDPE), including excellent chemical properties and relatively low price, are stimulating the global HDPE market growth. The major HDPE production capacities are currently located in the APAC region; this regional market is anticipated to see high growth rates in terms of HDPE production and capacity in the upcoming years. The Middle Eastern region is also expected to be one of the most rapidly growing markets in terms of material output and capacity. Meanwhile, the HDPE output and capacities in North America and the countries of the European Union are anticipated to see moderate growth.
The major chunk of the total HDPE output volume is applied in the production of films, sheets, blow and injection moldings, etc. The construction industry is the second largest HDPE end-use sector.
LyondellBasell, Total Petrochemicals, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Thai Polyethylene, Formosa Plastics Corp, Sabic Europe BV, Borealis, SINOPEC Corp., Nova Chemicals, Qatar Chemical, Braskem SA and ExxonMobil Chemical are among the leading HDPE producers.
Topical research study “Polyethylene High Density (HDPE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Polyethylene High Density (HDPE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical study includes an extensive analysis of the polyethylene high density (HDPE) market globally, by regions and by country. It comprises an all-round description of the material, including its main applications, characteristics and production process. Besides, the in-demand report overviews the main HDPE producers, includes data on their business segmentation, production technologies, capacity and existing facilities. The main downstream sectors, consumers as well as the feedstock markets are analysed in the report. The study also presents wealth of reliable information on the HDPE demand, consumption, production, foreign trade and prices. Moreover, the market prospects up to 2018 are thoroughly discussed.
Reasons to Buy:
- Deepen your knowledge of the global HDPE market landcape and understand the key market trends.
- Look for potential partners with the help of an all-round analysis of the major players within the worldwide HDPE marketplace.
- Take better business decisions and improve strategy planning using an insightful market performance overview.
- Market forecast helps to define prospective investment opportunities and derive the maximum benefits in the future years.
- Obtain data on the HDPE consumption, foreign trade and demand; thus, remain up-to-date with the current market state.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.