London, UK (PRWEB) December 04, 2014
As of 2013, the APAC region took lead in the world market for polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) in terms of material consumption; its share totaled 70% of the global PVA market. The region was followed by Europe and North America, which accounted for 13.5% and 11.5% of the global PVA production volumes, respectively.
China, Japan and the USA were the leading PVA producers in 2013. Most of PVA produced in China is utilized within the country, while most of the PVA output in the USA and Japan is exported to other countries.
Films for polarizer and water soluble applications are the main areas of PVA usage. The water soluble PVA films demand is on an upward trend now, due to the growing demand for green packages. Moreover, the product demand is rising given the support of government.
Besides, agrochemical packaging and detergents are the other most rapidly increasing end-use sectors of PVA films. However, the vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) price volatility is constraining the product consumption.
Topical research study “Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The research report delves deep into the PVA market and offers key details on its performance worldwide, by region and by country. It presents an up-close look at the current market situation, gives historical background and includes a five-year forecast through 2018. Detailed description of PVA, its manufacturing process and main properties, are contained in the study. Besides, the topical report examines the PVA demand, production and capacity, provides trade and prices statistics and analyzes the main end-use sectors. Moreover, it discusses the latest projects within the PVA market, enlists the main producers and provides information on their technology, specification, capacity and plants. The companies’ SWOT analyses are included too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain full understanding of the PVA market and better understand key market trends by main geographical regions.
- Deep knowledge of the PVA market helps to boost sales and expand foothold in the global market.
- Ensure effective business strategies and identify potential investment opportunities using the five-year PVA market forecast.
- An in-depth overview of the main companies and manufacturers helps to qualify potential partners and suppliers.
- Receive valuable data on the end-use markets and businesses of consumers.
- Get look at the PVA production, consumption, trade and prices statistics.
More in-demand reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.