New York, NY (PRWEB) December 04, 2014
Cynopsis Sports is proud to salute the winners of the 2014 Leaderboard competition during the 2014 Social Media Summit, set to take place in New York City on Monday, December 8. Cynopsis Sports is showcasing brands, organizations, leagues, and networks that utilize social media platforms to promote their products to sports fans.
The following teams ranked among the marketing elite:
- Adidas: #Allin World Cup Campaign
- FedEx: FedEx Racing - Chase Series Social Campaign
- The Coca-Cola Company: Coke Zero Countdown To Zero
- EA Sports: Madden GIFERATOR
- ESPN: Dr. Pepper - #Vintage Vine
- Major League Soccer: #MLSSuperHeroes
- MLB Network: #FaceOfMLB
- National Basketball Association: NBA Brings Fans Closer to Finals with Facebook Live
- National Hockey League: #MyPlayoffsStory
- NBC Sports Group: 2014 Sochi Olympics
- NCAA: 2014 NCAA College World Series - Using instant nostalgia to tell a real-time story
- Procter & Gamble: Thank You Mom Sochi Campaign
- Showtime Networks Inc.: SHO Sports “The Moment to Mayhem”
- Turner Sports: Bleacher Report’s Game of Zones
- Universal Sports Network: 2014 Boston Marathon #RUNasONE
- Golf Channel: #Arnie & Me Social Experience
- United States Tennis Association: 2014 US Open
The Cynopsis Sports Social Media Summit on Monday, December 8 will include keynotes, panels and case studies from leagues, networks, brands and digital platforms. This inaugural event is stacked with the sports industry’s most influential minds, whose practices and ideas will be shaping how fans interact with their favorite teams for generations to come. Register for the event here: http://www.sportssocialmediasummit.com.
The Summit will feature a lineup of speakers from networks and companies such as Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook, Major League Gaming, Bleacher Report, NHL, Lockerdome, NBC Sports, Octagon Access, Turner Sports, StumbleUpon, MVPIndex, OneTwoSee, opendorse, Catalyst, The Whistle Sports Network, Showtime Networks Inc., USA Today Sports Media Group, Evolve and more.
For ticket queries, contact Pete Romas at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://www.sportssocialmediasummit.com/venue-faq. For sponsorship information or to purchase a congratulatory ad, contact Vice President of Sales and Marketing Mike Farina at email@example.com. Thank you to our 2014 branding partners, Transistor Studios.
About Cynopsis Media
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis Kids and Cynopsis Classified Advantage e-publications, Special eReports, Event/Summits and a strong database of Classifieds and more. Visit cynopsis.com.