The Road to Success Scholarship is a great way for Grinnell Mutual agents to recognize student drivers. Together we encourage our young drivers to earn good grades and drive responsibly.
(PRWEB) December 05, 2014
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company and its independent agents will award 60 Road to Success Scholarships of $1,000 each to college-bound high school seniors in 2015. The scholarship recognizes students for their excellence in the classroom and behind the wheel. The scholarship is available to students throughout Grinnell Mutual’s 11-state writing territory, including Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
“The Road to Success Scholarship is a great way for Grinnell Mutual agents to recognize student drivers. Together we encourage our young drivers to earn good grades and drive responsibly,” said Barb Baker, director of advertising and community relations.
Is a high school senior you know eligible for the scholarship? Applicants must:
- Be insured through a personal auto policy with Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company or Grinnell Select Insurance Company, or be a dependent named on a Grinnell Mutual or Grinnell Select Insurance Company personal auto policy;
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or above;
- Have a clean driving record (no accidents or violations);
- Plan to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the fall of 2015 as a full-time student;
- Not be a dependent of any Grinnell Mutual employee or affiliated agent.
Scholarship winners will be chosen at random from eligible applicants. To learn more and to apply, pick up an application from your local Grinnell Mutual agent or download it at grinnellmutual.com. All applications must be submitted to Grinnell Mutual by March 15, 2015.
About Grinnell Mutual
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company, in business since 1909, provides reinsurance for farm mutual insurance companies and property and casualty insurance products through more than 1,600 independent agents in the Midwest. Grinnell Mutual is the 120th largest property-casualty insurance company in the United States and the largest primary reinsurer of farm mutual companies in North America.