Houston, Texas (PRWEB) December 08, 2014
The 7th Annual Australian American Chamber Energy Conference will be February 5-6, 2015 at the Westin Hotel – Memorial City in Houston, Texas. This annual event, produced by the Australian American Chamber of Commerce Houston, has become the premier event in the United States for industry executives at oil & gas and services companies, government officials, and institutional investors to understand more about Australia’s burgeoning oil and gas markets. The event includes unique networking opportunities, as well as keynote presentations and panel discussions by leaders of some of the most active companies in Australia.
- Honorable Kim Beazley, AC Australian Ambassador to the United States of America
- Melody Meyer, President, Chevron Asia Pacific Exploration and Production Company
- Diana Hoff, Vice President – Technical, Engineering and Innovation, Santos
- David Banks, General Manager – Eagle Ford, BHP Billiton
- Ian Davies, Managing Director and CEO, Senex
- David Wrench, Managing Director, Strike Energy Ltd.
Early Bird Registration is open for conference delegates and expires December 15.
Conference Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities are available for companies interested in showcasing their technology, capabilities, products, and services to key decision makers and influencers.
About the Australian American Chamber of Commerce Houston
The Australian American Chamber of Commerce Houston is committed to fostering business relations and promoting cross cultural understanding between Australia and the United States, and enhancing the quality of life of Australian expatriates in the Houston area. Complete details about the chamber are available at http://www.aacc-houston.org.