Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) December 10, 2014
MailXaminer has been specifically designed to cater to the requirements of key fields like; law and enforcement agencies, government agencies and digital forensic service providers, pertaining to the forensic examination of electronically stored information.
MailXaminer 4.7 update includes significant enhancements both for new as well as existing customers with demanding availability needs. It is a representative of the continued investment from SysTools Software to deliver a highly flexible, feature rich, reliable, and collaborative digital forensic investigation platform.
The release of MailXaminer 4.7 further expands the software program’s ability to analyze web based email clients using REST and EWS protocols. Enhancements regarding the SaaS based review platform include new and advance workflow capabilities to safeguard the security and inviolability of the data shared between the custodians, investigators, and the reviewers.
The upgrade highlights the following new features:
1. Image Analysis: This brand new feature is based on “Skin Tone Analysis” algorithm and very palpably searches for availability of objectionable/explicit images across emails. The deployment and the sensitivity level of the algorithm can be very easily maneuvered by the users through a simple user interface. The software is capable of filtering out the image files present as attachments as well as the images embedded within the body of other attachments such as .doc files, PDFs, etc. The filtered images are automatically categorized as Moderate/High/Low, based on their level of sensitivity to help investigators move onto the next level of analysis.
2. Support for Office 365 and Live Exchange: Equipped to contemplate EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocols, MailXaminer can now be used to extract mails and analyze multiple user mailboxes of Office365 and Live Exchange, without providing individual mailbox credentials. Investigators can now download mailboxes of MS Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 without interrupting or dismounting them from the server.
3. Support for GApps Admin: Leveraging the REST (Representational State Transfer) protocols, this new update allows the investigators to create a backup of all the Google Apps mailboxes for analysis, even without having IMAP settings synchronized. The investigators would no longer require credentials for individual user mailboxes.
4. Tagging: This feature goes well beyond bookmarking to allow a range of data to be tagged including; Keywords, Labels, Projects, Importance, Notes, Events, and Tasks. A flexible tagging window allows the users to set and edit tags on messages. MailXaminer displays the tags in both message lists and full message view making it easy to view the tags at a glance. Tagging also organizes time sensitive messages in a separate section so users can always see messages that need attention today, tomorrow or, anytime in the near future.
5. Dongle Based Licensing: Dongle based licensing has been introduced to enable portability, so the software can be used on any PC to which the dongle is connected. Users only need to plug-in the software attuned dongle provided to them on purchase, to a machine having the demo version & it will get activated as a full version license copy. This feature provides the strongest protection against software piracy because correct functionality of the software depends on presence and logic of the MailXaminer firm code, which is virtually tamper-proof.
About SysTools Software Private Limited:
SysTools Software Private Limited is one name in the data management industry that serves the technical demands of the computer users in the exact way they need it. Through the 160 + software applications developed till date, SysTools added easiness to the busy life of global IT administrators. Other than the 3 main verticals of focus, Data Recovery, Cloud Computing and Digital Forensics sector SysTools is the pioneer solution providers for the platforms like Email Migration, Exchange Online/Office 365/Google Apps data management, Email Conversion etc. With 225000+ satisfied customers, over 90 + countries and 500+ centers globally, today SysTools is the unparalleled industry leader for the users to approach with solutions for system/file database management issues that too with minimum investment.