London, UK (PRWEB) December 08, 2014
Saudi Arabia is one of the most rapidly progressing economies amid all countries in the Middle East. Changes in economic reforms, creation of novel industries, the rise of construction activities, fast-paced expansion of public and private infrastructures, need for power in off-grid and remote areas are driving Saudi Arabia’s power rental market, which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of just under 20.5% through to 2020.
In the national power rental marketplace, diesel genset rental sector accounts for the major part of the overall market share. Diesel gensets are most viable at construction sites, megaprojects and distant areas where electricity is one of the main basic criteria for the conduction of construction works. However, in the next few years, the share of the gas genset rental market will likely increase owing to government incentives to adopt greener power sources.
Aggreko, Hertz, RSS, Enerco, Peax, Zahid Tractors, Byrne Investments, Cummins Olayan Energy, among others, are the top players in the marketplace.
Comprehensive research report “Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market (2014–2020)” prepared by 6Wresearch is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Saudi Arabia Power Rental Market (2014–2020)
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 1,960.00
The research publication offers a granular and unbiased analysis of the power rental market in the Middle East with a special focus on Saudi Arabia. It provides an overview of the regional and national power rental market including an analysis of market revenues, industry life cycle, Porter’s five forces model, the domestic power rental market share by genset ratings and types. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market limiters and driving forces, key trends in the marketplace, the market’s sub-sectors, applications, analysis of the market by regions in the country, and power rental trends by kVA ratings. The competitive landscape is also examined and the top 9 market players are profiled in the report. The research concludes with the provisioning of major strategic pointers.
- Historical data for the Middle Eastern power rental market during 2010-2013.
- Market size and forecast of the Middle Eastern power rental market till 2020.
- Historical figures for Saudi Arabia’s power rental market during 2010-2013.
- Market size and forecast of the Saudi Arabian power rental market to 2020.
- Market size and forecast of Saudi Arabia power rental market by genset types (gas and diesel) until 2020.
- Market size and forecast of Saudi Arabia’s power rental market by kVA ratings to 2020.
- Market size and forecast of the market by applications till 2020.
- Market size and forecast of the domestic power rental market region-wise to 2020.
- Analysis of the market dynamics, covering key growth drivers and limiters.
- Overview of the power rental trends in the country.
- Competitive landscape review and profiles of the top 9 companies.
- Key strategic recommendations.
More comprehensive studies by the publisher can be found at 6Wresearch page.