London, UK (PRWEB) December 08, 2014
In 2013, the power generation capacity in China achieved 1,250GW, while the wind power capacity totaled 91.4GW, representing a 7.3% of the overall power generation capacity. It was China's third source of power after thermal power and hydropower.
Meantime, the photovoltaic (PV) power installed capacity in China totaled 18.1GW, accounting for 1.5% of the total power capacity. China became the largest photovoltaic market globally, even surpassing the US.
Given the rapid power capacity expansion in China, the energy storage demand is increasing at a fast pace too. The capacity of pumped storage in the country amounted to 21.5GW in 2013. In comparison, the capacity of other technologies totaled just 65MW.
The energy storage demand for peak-load regulation of power grid totaled 95GW in 2013, while by the end of 2014 it is likely to reach 110GW. Moreover, the energy storage for PV power and wind power is set to achieve 3.8GW and 5.6GW, respectively.
Other grid system storage technologies, adopted in China, include lithium batteries, lead-acid batteries and flow technology, which accounted for 60%, 20% and 14%, respectively, in 2013.
In-demand market research report “China Energy Storage for Grid System Industry Report, 2014-2017” developed by ResearchInChina has been recently published at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: China Energy Storage for Grid System Industry Report, 2014-2017
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 2,100.00
The topical report offers a detailed description of the energy storage for grid system, provides its classification, reviews the main applications and examines the key problems and trends within the marketplace. It delves deep into the competitive scenario, unveils unrivalled data on the leading energy storage firms in China and worldwide, including their operations, revenue structure and gross margin. Furthermore, the study touches upon the main grid system energy storage technologies, overviews the policy and technical environment. Forecast for energy storage for grid system till 2017 is included, too.
Reasons to buy:
- In-depth analysis of the grid system energy storage market helps to assess investment opportunities and identify prospective business strategies.
- Evaluate the business structure of major competitors and understand the key trends influencing the energy storage market.
- Gain unique data on the present situation on the energy storage for grid system market.
- Qualify prospective partners using an all-round analysis of the companies’ businesses.
- Obtain an access to the market forecast up to 2017.
- Remain up-to-date on the main developments within the industry.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.