London, UK (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
The major part of the global annual output of potash is consumed in the fertilizer segment, followed by chemical industry. China, the US, Brazil and India dominated the market in terms of the product consumption in 2013. Meantime, the highest potash demand was registered in such regions as North America, South East Asia, Latin America, Eastern and Western Europe.
In 2013, Canada, Russia and Belarus were the largest potash manufacturing countries, accounting for 30.3%, 15.3% and 14.2% shares of the world potash output, respectively. China and Germany were among the major producers of potash, accounting for 12.4% and 8.7% shares of the global production volume.
In the near future, the world potash consumption is anticipated to rise by nearly 3% per year. Moreover, there is a large number of projects all over the globe, that are scheduled to be finished through 2017-2018.
The overall potash resources are estimated at around 250 billion tonnes. Canada holds the largest chunk, accounting for nearly 46% of the global potash deposits. The large reserves of the material are also located in Russia (35%) and Belarus (8%).
Topical research study “Potash: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Potash: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,450.00
The in-demand report provides a detailed guide to the potash market and unveils wealth of trustworthy data on the market development across the main geographical regions. The current situation within the marketplace is described and the historical facts are provided in the report, too. The study contains a detailed product profile, discusses the main potash end-use areas and reviews the global resources. In addition, the report contains updated statistics on potash capacity, consumption, export and import (globally and by region). The leading producers and companies are enlisted in the report as well. The study reviews the pricing trends and gives data on mine production within the 2008-2013 time period. Future prospects of the worldwide potash market up to 2018 are highlighted in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get clear understanding of the potash market development during 2008-2013.
- Gain look at the future market prospects through 2018.
- Insightful overview of the major potash firms helps to find prospective suppliers and partners.
- Be prepared to take better business decisions.
- Ensure effective strategy planning by gaining better understanding of the world potash market scenario.
- Profound market analysis helps to boost your company’s sales and define potential investment opportunities.
- Obtain unique data on the potash foreign trade dynamics and prices fluctuations as well as receive access to updated production and consumption statistics.
- Expand knowledge of the main consumers and downstream markets.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.