Our clients who use Xerox devices have thrived on iA Embedded for Xerox; some of them began using nQueue’s Xerox Embedded in 2004. We are pleased to be able to deliver this update to help them be even more productive and profitable.
Tempe, Ariz. (PRWEB) December 08, 2014
nQueue, the leading provider of cost recovery and document scanning and routing technology, today announced the next generation of its flagship cost recovery software: iA Embedded for Xerox. iA Embedded for Xerox 4.0 has been built on the latest version of Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP) and includes a redesigned interface that delivers a more natural user experience—and fewer clicks for the user—by leveraging the nQueue’s innovative Adaptive Intelligence technology. iA Embedded for Xerox 4.0 is available immediately and licenses are fully transferable to new machines.
iA Embedded for Xerox 4.0 leverages nQueue’s Adaptive Intelligence to deliver a brand new interface, which improves ease-of-use. Specifically, the workflow is improved through the following features:
- Users can more quickly identify and select the function necessary to copy, scan or print.
- Users can also print to one queue and release to compatible devices with nQueue's iA Print Anywhere.
- The most common operations can be configured as default selections.
- The new “Quick Pick” area appears automatically. Search, History, and Favorites are automatically selected without additional clicks.
- Multiple user interface configuration options allow the client to configure some of the fields or button labels of functions and order them on the screen.
- Adaptive Intelligence search functionality predicts results from entry in a single field; the user never needs to press a search button.
- Color and black-and-white can be detected on a page-by-page basis.
- iA Embedded for Xerox 4.0 supports iA Scan Manager powered by iA Route, the industry-leading document handling platform, which allows users to create, convert, and route scans with a single touch.
iA Embedded for Xerox 4.0 delivers a uniform interface, even in a mixed fleet environment. “Our clients who use Xerox devices have thrived on iA Embedded for Xerox; some of them began using nQueue’s Xerox Embedded in 2004,” says John Gilbert, Senior Vice President at nQueue. “We are pleased to be able to deliver this update to help them be even more productive and profitable.”
Existing nQueue clients using iA Embedded for Xerox may upgrade to iA Embedded for Xerox 4.0 at no additional charge with the company’s Buy-It-Once Guarantee. nQueue clients receive all product updates and software upgrades at no additional charge, substantially reducing total cost of ownership and increasing the lifetime return on investment.
For more information about iA Embedded for Xerox or nQueue please visit http://www.nQueue.com.
nQueue provides software-based information accountability solutions to more than 35 percent of the largest 250 law firms in the United States, seven of the top 20 in the U.K., seven of the largest 35 in Australia, and five of the Top 10 globally. The company’s Cost Recovery (BillBack) solutions assist firms by enhancing the automation and processing of any operational and administrative expenses, including print, copy, scan, phone, fax, travel, court fees, research, overnight, courier costs, credit card charges and more on an extremely powerful platform. Its Document Scanning & Routing (ScanRoute) solutions enable firms to capture, format, route and control scans to reduce costs associated with document retention and retrieval. nQueue’s software offerings, branded iA® for Information Accountability, can be embedded directly into multi-function devices or reside on tablet computers or terminals to provide clients with the knowledge required to run their businesses more profitably. nQueue is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reckon Limited and is the only truly global cost recovery company. To learn more about nQueue and iA, please visit http://www.nQueue.com.