Our ongoing commitment to market leadership and innovation is reflected in some of our great achievements over the past few months ranging from several new client acquisitions to a significant expansion in global partnerships. ~ PJ Bain, CEO
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
PrimeRevenue Inc., the global leader in working capital finance solutions, is pleased to announce revenue growth of approximately 50% for the third quarter of 2014. The result demonstrates the strength of PrimeRevenue’s offering and the value it brings to its growing customer base.
“One again, this quarter has seen PrimeRevenue achieve revenue growth above industry average,” said PJ Bain, PrimeRevenue CEO. “Our ongoing commitment to market leadership and innovation is reflected in some of our great achievements over the past few months ranging from several new client acquisitions to a significant expansion in global partnerships. We look forward to continued growth and to serving our 17,000 clients with best-in-class services.”
Highlights from this third quarter include:
- Strategic partnership with Mizuho Financial Group, one of the ten largest global financial institutions in the world, offering the bank’s corporate clients market-leading supply chain finance solutions through PrimeRevenue’s OpenSCi suite of applications.
- Expansion of the leadership team with founder Robert Barnes rejoining the company as Commercial Advisor.
- Expansion of the company’s offering to the Middle East and Turkey with its strategic partner UbiQ.
- Key alliance with Advance Global Capital (AGC) defining new funding sources for working capital finance.
- Addition of several new supply chain finance and accounts receivable finance programs in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
PrimeRevenue’s rapid growth was recognized earlier this year when the company was acknowledged as a leading growth company by Inc. 5000 for the third straight year.
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
For organizations that view their supply chains as a strategic asset and are seeking to increase supply chain efficiency, PrimeRevenue has the answer. PrimeRevenue provides cash flow to more than 17,000 clients through its OpenSCi suite which offers the control and flexibility required by organizations to optimize their working capital as well as reduce costs and risks throughout the financial supply chain. Headquartered in Atlanta, PrimeRevenue also has offices in Cape Town, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, Monterrey, Paris and Prague. PrimeRevenue operates some of the largest supply chain finance programs for clients around the globe. For more information or to contact us, please visit http://www.primerevenue.com.