Anyone in shipping knows how complex it can be and that’s only part of completing the sale- getting paid is the other part and it’s not any less complex.
Chardon, Ohio (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
Today e2b teknologies, publishers of Anytime Collect accounts receivable management software, announced a new webinar titled, “Managing orders, shipments, and disputes with StarShip and Anytime Collect.” The webinar, a joint production by e2b teknologies and v-technologies, provides best practices to help companies improve internal shipping processes and collect receivables faster.
“Anyone in shipping knows how complex it can be and that’s only part of completing the sale – getting paid is the other part and it’s not any less complex," said James Mallory, Director of Marketing at e2b teknologies and co-presenter of the webinar. "The order to cash process is much smoother when collaboration between these two departments is easier."
Watch this webinar to learn how to make collaboration between the shipping and accounting department easier than ever before to reduce invoice disputes related to shipping mistakes, increase customer satisfaction, and collect receivables faster. Topics discussed in the webinar include:
- How to reduce invoice disputes related to missing or incorrect purchase numbers (the cause of 60% of invoice disputes in most businesses)
- Learn how to set up easy access to supporting documents required for payment with the click of a button – bills of lading, packing slips, proof of delivery
- How to quickly access shipment tracking information from the invoice for collectors
- How to resolve freight rate issues and learn how to classify them for root-cause analysis
- How to easily resolve problems related to LTL/TL and special shipments
- And more.
About Anytime Collect:
Published by e2b teknologies, Anytime Collect accounts receivable management software is a leading cloud-based accounts receivables management software system designed to streamline the entire credit and collections process helping companies get paid faster. Anytime Collect is integrated to leading ERP accounting systems including Intuit QuickBooks, Epicor, Sage ERP, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and other business applications.