"We are honored to receive recognition in the RIS Software LeaderBoard as it represents the voices who know Lexmark retail solutions best – our retail customers," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
• Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced that it has received 11 top five rankings in the 2014 Retail Info Systems (RIS) Software LeaderBoard, including a No. 1 ranking in the “large vendor customer satisfaction category.”
- For the past 14 years, the RIS Software LeaderBoard has surveyed senior-level retail executives on their experiences with software solutions used in their organizations. The 2014 survey collected input from 373 retailers who scored software solutions from 99 software vendors.
- Lexmark received top five honors for signage software in categories measuring executive impressions on: customer satisfaction, return on investment, quality of service, reliability, overall performance, quality of support and ease of administration and maintenance.
- Lexmark provides products and solutions for retailers worldwide. Seven of the top 10 retailers are Lexmark managed print services customers.
- “Lexmark’s results in the RIS Software LeaderBoard demonstrate the company’s commitment to excellence in delivering retail solutions to the enterprise,” said Joe Skorupa, editorial director of RIS News. “Lexmark continues to build on the signage software expertise garnered from the acquisition of AccessVia in 2013 and this excellent showing in our annual survey illustrates that enterprise retailers are happy with the solutions and services Lexmark offers.”
- "We are honored to receive recognition in the RIS Software LeaderBoard as it represents the voices who know Lexmark retail solutions best – our retail customers," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "Lexmark’s deep customer intimacy and continued investment in technology have propelled our software and solutions success across key verticals. Lexmark plays a critical role in operational efficiency for our retail customers.”
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit http://www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.