London (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
C2FO (c2fo.com), the world’s market for working capital®, announced today its plans for continued expansion as the company strengthens its global presence. In 2014, the organization opened its London office where it has established a world-class team responsible for expanding the C2FO marketplace in Europe and other regions internationally.
Currently led by C2FO President International, Chris Dark, recent international hires include:
- EMEA Business Development led by SVP Colin Sharp, previously senior VP EMEA at SAP
- UK Business Development led by Matt McQuillan, previously VP Sales at Tungsten/OB10
- N. Europe Business Development led by Andrew Burns, previously Director of Northern Europe at Kyriba
- International Marketing led by Naum Ishaq, previously Head of EMEA Business Development Strategy at YouTube
- International Operations led by Mark Thomas, previously a Manager at Bain & Company in London
“Over the course of this past year, we have built a spectacular team with deep industry and functional experience," said Chris Dark, President International at C2FO. "We have been extremely encouraged by the amount of interest we've received from individuals in joining the C2FO team as we continue to improve the working capital health of companies around the world."
C2FO is used by major organizations around the world that have committed to working with suppliers to expedite payments. Since 2010, C2FO has delivered more than $10 billion in working capital and over 60 million days of accelerated payment to suppliers from more than 62 counties across the globe.
For more information about C2FO visit http://www.c2fo.com.