We’re excited to introduce a new service that satisfies what our users crave—to show off and to be envied by others.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 12, 2014
TID Global Corporation has announced plans to launch Envicase, a new photo sharing app that allows users to connect with each other by showing off their possessions, sharing stories, shopping information, and “envying” one another. Pre-registriation is now open and the app will launch for free on iTunes at the end of December.
“We’re excited to introduce a new service that satisfies what our users crave—to show off and to be envied by others,” said Ryan Jang, CEO and founder of TID Global Corporation. “The mission of Envicase is to help our users become the most recognized and enviable person through the items they show off.”
One of the unique features of the photo sharing app is the secret shopping information that pops up when a user clicks the “envy” button. This includes the story behind the acquisition, the cost, and the store where it was purchased. The owner of the item gains recognition from being envied by other users, which encourages them to show off even more items.
- Story and Shopping Information: Users can read personal stories and detailed shopping information about an item.
- Envy Button: Clicking on the “envy” button not only gives the item owner recognition, but also allows other users to immediately access secret shopping information.
- Newsfeed: Users can view the most recent uploads from other users they are following in real time.
- Popular: The Popular tab allows users to view the best and the most popular photos across the global Envicase community.
- My Envicase: My Envicase is where users can see all of their items in one place.
Envicase will be available for free on iTunes at the end of December, and is currently open for pre-registration. For more information, please visit http://www.envicase.com or follow us on Instagram (@envicase), Facebook (/envicaseofficial), and Tumblr (envicase.tumblr.com).
About TID Global Corporation
TID Global Corporation was founded in 2013 by a group of young e-commerce experts. Their headquarters and creative hub is located in New York, USA, while their global engine center is in Gangnam, Korea. Their team consists of consumer and social business professionals who once worked for prominent brands including eBay, Calvin Klein, L’OREAL, and Johnson & Johnson.
TID Global Corporation Media Relations
Brian Bae, +82.10.9194.8810