London, UK (PRWEB) December 11, 2014
China was the leading magnesium producer in 2013, with India lagging behind. In the same year, China’s share of the world magnesium output totaled 58%; while India accounted for only 7%. Meantime, the USA, Brazil and Iran held almost equal shares (nearly 2%) of the global magnesium output.
The richest magnesium deposits are located in Russia. Large reserves of the material are also found in such countries as North Korea, China and Australia.
The world production of magnesium is forecast to rise at a rate of 8% each year through 2016. The increasing usage of magnesium in the production of automobile parts and also in the titanium industry is one of the main factors, anticipated to drive the global magnesium demand. Furthermore, the introduction of new production capacities worldwide together with new acquisitions will also fuel the demand growth in the years ahead.
Topical research study “Magnesium and Compounds: 2014 World Market Review and Forecast” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk.
Title: Magnesium and Compounds: 2014 World Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 2,050.00
The in-demand report presents a comprehensive investigation of the magnesium industry performance during 2008-2013 and offers details on the industry performance by main geographical regions. The report not only provides an overview of the current industry state, but also reviews the historical development trends. It examines the global magnesium mining trends, profiles the main magnesium producers and estimates the world reserves of the material. Additionally, it includes unique data on the magnesium compounds prices, demand, production and capacity. Downstream markets for magnesium and its compounds are overviewed, too. Forecasts for the industry through 2018 are also given in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a clear understanding of the magnesium industry landscape with the help of an extensive industry analysis (global, by region and by country).
- Insightful overview of the main magnesium producers helps to find prospective suppliers and partners.
- Understand the main factors, influencing the magnesium industry development.
- Market future outlook helps to define potential investment opportunities.
- Obtain access to reliable data on the magnesium prices fluctuations and foreign trade dynamics.
- Understanding of the industry trends helps to improve business-planning and decision-making processes.
- Get a look at statistics on the magnesium output and consumption across the key regions.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.