Chiltepin was designed to simplify the way embedded systems companies define their products
Richardson, TX (PRWEB) December 17, 2014
- Saves valuable development time and resources
- Allows product development and refinement before locking in to the final OS and hardware
- Provides a suite of developer and runtime tools for error resolution, performance optimization, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Produces an efficient driver for any target configuration at build time
- Shares a majority of core driver code across all supported configurations, thus leveraging development, maintenance, and certification costs across many applications
- Safety Critical Certifiable, including: DO-178, ISO 26262, IEC 61508
- OpenGL, GLES 1.1, GLES 2.0, GLES 3.0, OpenVG, OpenCL, OpenGL SC, D3D API support
- Applications in commercial and military aircraft, automotive navigation and infotainment systems, in-car instrument clusters, industrial controls, and medical devices.
- Supports VxWorks, INTEGRITY, QNX, Windows, and Windows Embedded 7, DEOS, Linux variants, Andriod and more - an unprecedented range of Popular Operating Systems
- Supports AMD, Intel®, Imagination Technologies and Vivante GPUs
- Supports Intel®, AMD, ARM, and Power PC CPUs
Chiltepin will be demonstrated at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV Jan 6-9 2015
Recognized as an industry leader for over 20 years, Intelligraphics' Engineering Team provides a variety of expert hardware development, driver and firmware development and system integration services to a worldwide customer base. Intelligraphics offers significant expertise in a variety of real-time operating systems and hardware technologies. Specialties include 2D and 3D Graphics, USB, Audio, and Wi-Fi driver development. Intelligraphics is a Microsoft Certification Test Facility, a Wi-Fi Alliance pre-Certification Test Facility and has offices in Richardson TX and Bangalore India.
Director, 3d Graphics
1651 N. Collins Blvd.
Richardson, TX 75080
Additional information about Intelligraphics is available at http://www.Intelligraphics.com