"Celebrate the arrival of the New Year with the best company of all – your whole family!”
Oak Brook, IL (PRWEB) December 11, 2014
The Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center invites parents to usher in 2015 with the kids at the 1st Annual New Year’s Eve Family Bash, December 31st. Nestled in the upscale suburb of Oak Brook on a serene, 150-acre estate, the multi-faceted resort is home to premier family-friendly amenities including an indoor swimming pool, theatre and game room, and flexible dining options that make it an ideal destination for getaways with children. It all comes together this New Year’s Eve, when both the young and the young at heart can whoop it up together in entertaining fashion before taking a short (and safe) elevator ride home. Party packages are now on sale by calling 1-866-275-6295 or clicking here.
“You can pay outrageously for a sitter and brave the roads, or tuck the tots in after a quiet evening at home, dozing off to the countdown on TV,” said General Manager of Oak Brook Hills Stefan Mühle of typical New Year’s Eve choices for parents. “We’re delighted to extend a third, more exciting option where you can celebrate the arrival of the New Year with the best company of all – your whole family!”
Unlike most New Year’s Eve celebrations, the Family Bash at Oak Brook Hills offers a variety of different environments to explore and connect with – creating a truly unique experience for all ages. From movies and popcorn to music and dancing, the hotel will offer it all on December 31st.
The New Year’s Eve Family Bash package includes…
- Early check-in on December 31st
- Party favors for the family
- A lavish Buffet Dinner in Windows, the hotel’s fine dining restaurant, served from 5 pm-10pm (Reservations should be requested separately in advance at 1-630.850.5507). Executive Chef Sean Curry is planning the meal of the year for parents and kids, including items like:
o A Peking Duck station – mandarin pancakes, daikon and carrot pickle, Hoisin sauce
o Grilled beef tenderloin, port demi glaze, crispy onions, horseradish sauce
o Signature crab cakes, red pepper sauce
o Spaghetti squash, vanilla butter, cinnamon apples, Marconi almonds
o White truffle sachet in a lobster sauce, lobster, shrimp, tarragon
o An assortment of fresh salads and desserts
o Children’s favorites - Homemade chicken fingers, Penne pasta and meat balls, Mac and cheese. Hot dogs and a Pizza station
- Feature film presentations starting at 6pm and 9pm in two locations, showing: Maleficent, Guardians of the Galaxy, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Planes: Fire & Rescue, with popcorn and punch refreshments included.
- Live entertainment by The Hotts from 8pm to midnight in the expansive hotel Lobby Bar overlooking the picturesque grounds. Family dancing encouraged!
- Free play tokens for kids in the game room, beginning at 5pm
- Access to the indoor swimming pool, stocked with pool toys
- A midnight toast and sinfully delicious dessert table in the lobby which includes savory items like “midnight sliders” – sure to satisfy any craving, young or old.
- The Times Square “ball drop” broadcast live on lobby big screens.
- Hangover Brunch buffet for the family on January 1st between 10am-2pm, including one complimentary Bloody Mary from the Bloody Mary Bar per adult. Hangover Brunch includes a variety of offerings from Chef Curry, such as:
o Grilled Salmon with Mango Pineapple Relish (omegas/Fruit to help with hangovers)
o Braised Short Ribs or Sliced Tenderloin with a Mushroom Ragout
o Seared Chicken Breast, Peppercorn Cognac Demi
o Potato Leek Souffle
o Tri Colored Roasted Carrots (high in beta carotene and Vitamin A and C)
o Odwalla smoothies, coconut water
o All the morning classics – scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast, sausage, etc. including omelets and waffles made to order
Cost for the New Year’s Eve Family Bash is $299 plus tax for two adults and two children (more family members can be added for an additional fee). Upgraded suite accommodations are available with the premium party package for $349. A second night can be added to either package for just $79 plus tax.
ALA CARTE offerings are also available on New Year’s Eve at the Resort, including:
- Room rates starting at $159 plus tax for standard room accommodations on Dec. 31 ($89 plus tax on January 1). Suites and other upgraded rooms also available for an additional charge.
- Regular menu pricing for food and beverages in the Lobby Bar
- Regular menu pricing for food and beverages in the Grille
- $35.95 per person for Buffet Dinner ($14.95 for kids); regular menu prices for a la carte options.
- $35.95 for Hangover Brunch including one Bloody Mary per adult ($14.95 for kids); regular menu prices for a la carte options.
Call 1-866-275-6295 for reservations today or visit http://www.oakbrookhillsresortchicago.com/ (and click on “specials” tab).
# # #
About Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center:
Just west of downtown Chicago and nestled into the quiet suburb of Oak Brook, Illinois, Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center (3500 Midwest Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523) is a preferred destination for getaways, golf trips, family vacations, weddings and business events. With over 42,500 square feet of IACC certified meetings and event space, the hotel is an ideal venue for business meetings, conferences, retreats, banquets and social functions. The 348 rooms and 38 suites are complemented by extensive and flexible event space including a tented outdoor pavilion, exercise facilities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, numerous dining options, and the award-winning Willow Crest Golf Club. The property is managed by Westmont-based Portfolio Hotels & Resorts. Visit http://www.oakbrookhillsresort.com for reservations or more information, or call the hotel direct at 1-630.850.5555.