“We’re thrilled to add retail establishments to Cathedral Commons that will bring convenient services, wellness offerings and shopping destinations to residents and neighbors alike,” said Toby Bozzuto, president, The Bozzuto Group.
Greenbelt, MD (PRWEB) December 15, 2014
The Bozzuto Group, a Greenbelt, MD-based real estate services company, announced today that it has signed seven additional tenants for Cathedral Commons, a brand new mixed-use development on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C.
The new retailers include Grilled Oyster Company, [solidcore], Wylie Wagg, Le Village Marche, Core 72, Pure Barre and Parks Fabricare..
- Seafood and steak restaurant Grilled Oyster Company will open a 4,169 square foot space fronting the Newark Street plaza in Spring 2015.
- [solidcore], a 2,100 square foot fitness facility offering Pilates-inspired total body workouts in a class or private setting, is now open for business.
- In March 2015, Wylie Wagg will open its 2,817 square foot, family-run specialty pet supplies and food store.
- Le Village Marche, a 1,515 square foot boutique-style store offering home furnishings, accessories, and a variety of specialty gifts inspired by French style, will open its second location in Spring 2015.
- Core 72, a women’s active wear and lifestyle brand retailer, will open a 952 square foot store in Spring 2015, its second location.
- In Spring 2015, Pure Barre, a specialty fitness studio focused on core strength, will open a 1,400 square foot space.
- Parks Fabricare, a dry cleaning service and an original tenant of the prior development, will re-open a 1,656 square foot storefront in Spring 2015.
“We’re thrilled to add retail establishments to Cathedral Commons that will bring convenient services, wellness offerings and shopping destinations to residents and neighbors alike,” said Toby Bozzuto, president, The Bozzuto Group. “These retailers will round out the community’s terrific line up of local and national health, retail, and dining options.”
In May 2014, Bozzuto announced seven Cathedral Common tenants: Barcelona Restaurant & Wine Bar, Raku, iDoc Optical, Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank, Starbucks and a recently-opened CVS Pharmacy. The retail offerings are anchored by a new, 56,000 square foot state of the art Giant Food that opened earlier this month.
The residences at Cathedral Commons, opening this fall, will offer 137 apartment residences and eight townhomes, as well as high-end services and amenities including a boutique hotel-style lobby; fitness center; a library; resident lounge for hosted community social functions; rooftop deck and private outdoor courtyards; and a 24-hour concierge offering Bozzuto’s Top Notch services.
Each residence will feature a chef-inspired kitchen with quartz countertops, custom oak flat-panel cabinetry, white beveled subway backsplashes and upgraded GE® stainless appliances. Living spaces will include hardwood flooring and contemporary chrome LED track lighting, while bathrooms will include Florentine Carrera porcelain floors and showers, chrome Moen® fixtures, and custom-designed vanities with integrated square sinks.
Cathedral Commons is a joint venture of The Bozzuto Group, Ahold USA, parent company of Giant Food, and Southside Investment Partners. The retail leasing is being handled by H&R Retail.
For more information, visit http://www.cathedralcommons.com.
About The Bozzuto Group
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, and celebrating its 26th year in business, The Bozzuto Group is a diversified residential real estate company that provides a broad range of real estate services throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The company's areas of expertise lie in homebuilding and multifamily development, as well as construction and management both for itself and its clients. The company’s skills have been attested to by the National Association of Home Builders, who recognized Bozzuto as the nation’s premier apartment development company, and twice as management company of the year.
Throughout The Bozzuto Group’s 26-year history, the company has developed, acquired and built more than 38,000 homes and apartments and currently manages more nearly 50,000 apartment units spread along the East Coast between Northern Virginia and Boston. The company is committed to providing quality housing for individuals of all income levels, producing and managing everything from luxury homes and apartments to affordable housing solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.bozzuto.com.
# # #