Albany, NY (PRWEB) December 12, 2014
The industry analysis specialist has released its latest research, Substation Automation System 2014 Update - Market Size, Volume and Key Country Analysis to 2020, which provides in-depth analysis of the substation automation system market at global and key country level.
To Browse a Full Report with Toc: http://www.researchmoz.us/substation-automation-system-2014-update-market-size-volume-and-key-country-analysis-to-2020-report.html
The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all of the markets. It discusses the regional CHP capacity and gas turbine and steam turbine market, along with drivers and restraints at the regional level for North America and Europe.
- The report provides the technology overview, global market drivers and restraints for the substation automation systems market.
- It covers the global market share by utility and profiles of these utilities.
- Seven countries, namely, Canada, China, India, the USA, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the UAE are covered.
- Each country section discusses the transmission infrastructure of the respective country, and provides market forecasts during 2009-2020 in terms of volume and revenue.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance decision-making capability by allowing users to:
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national markets for the substation automation system market
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to competitors' business structures, strategies and prospects
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance
3 Substation Automation System Market Analysis, 2009-2020
3.1 Substation Automation System Market, Drivers and Impact Analysis, 2009-2020
3.1.1 Growth of Retrofit Market
3.1.2 Smart Grid Development
3.1.3 Substantial Investment in Power Transmission Sector
3.1.4 Government Regulations
3.1.5 Aging Infrastructure and Refurbishment Activities
3.2 Global Substation Automation System Market, Restraints and Impact Analysis, 2009-2020
3.2.1 Security Concerns
3.2.2 Cost Exceeds Benefits
3.2.3 Lack of Skilled Workforce
3.3 Global Substation Automation System, Market Size by Value, 2009-2020
3.4 Global Substation Automation System, Market Size by Volume, 2009-2020
3.5 Global Substation Automation System Market, Market Share of Leading Companies, 2013
4 Australia, Substation Automation System, Market Analysis, 2009-2020
4.1 Australia, Substation Automation System Market, Overview
4.2 Australia, Substation Automation System Market, Transmission Lines and Substation, 2009-2020