Austin, TX (PRWEB) December 15, 2014
Emergo Group, Inc., a medical device regulatory consulting firm with offices in 26 countries in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, has begun accepting responses from industry participants for its 2015 Medical Device Industry Survey. Each year, Emergo conducts the survey in order to identify upcoming business and market trends as well as regulatory and operational concerns among industry respondents.
The survey targets areas including:
- Overall prospects for medical device manufacturers in 2015
- Which medical device markets will perform well (and which may not) in 2015
- Top regulatory compliance concerns and challenges
- Which markets medical device companies plan to enter for the first time
Emergo’s 2014 survey drew nearly 4,000 medical device industry participants, including quality assurance and regulatory affairs specialists, senior executives, engineers and business development managers worldwide. Among the 2014 survey’s findings were that:
- Nearly 75% of participants took a positive outlook for the industry’s global business environment
- Firms based in Asia and EMEA regions reported higher growth rates than their North and South American counterparts
- Senior managers identified changing regulatory requirements, funding and product development as their biggest challenges for 2014
- Respondents saw the most growth potential in Asian and South American markets such as China and Brazil
Medical device companies interested in participating in the 2015 survey may do so here. Emergo is accepting responses through January 5, 2015, and will publish results and analysis in late January. In addition, all survey respondents will be entered into a drawing to win an Apple iPad Mini 2.
About Emergo Group
Emergo Group is a medical device regulatory affairs and quality assurance consulting firm. Emergo Group provides services for worldwide device registration, quality management system implementation, and authorized representation throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East. Offices worldwide.