Alexandria, LA (PRWEB) December 14, 2014
As the City of Alexandria, Louisiana Police Department worked to fully computerize their police training academy, they realized that cadet testing procedures represented the last bastion of paper in the process. Captain Clifford Gatlin explains in this YouTube video how they arrived at ADSi as their choice for creating and implementing computerized testing: http://youtu.be/tXrzw2Y-3Tc
According to Gatlin, other companies wanted $250,000 to create a testing module that would limit the number of tests created and would not allow the City to maintain ownership of the data. In addition to the economic benefits of choosing ADSi (http://www.e9.com), Gatlin listed the following features as top selling points of the ADSi solution:
Custom Questions and Answers
- A question and answer bank is created, allowing an unlimited number of each.
Create your own Tests
- An unlimited number of tests is allowed.
- Since most tests are given in a classroom environment, the ADSi DataForce Test application will display each student’s test questions in a random order, minimizing the threat of cheating.
- After a test has been completed and submitted, tests scores are instantly determined and displayed, and an email sent to the student.
Integrates with DataForce Training Module
- Test results can be integrated to the ADSi DataForce Training Module, maintaining all personnel training records in a single location.
- Tests are stored in the Administrative section of the application, where extensive auditing capabilities are available.
Captain Gatlin further stated that he was pleased with how quickly ADSi responded to his needs and with the timeliness of the project's completion.
"ADSi proved once again that they do an excellent job of listening to their customers and responding to our needs by creating software applications that do what we need them to do," he said.