We’re moving toward providing responsibly armed Americans with tons of great free content and an unprecedented customer experience. We want people who seek out the USCCA to find everything they need to keep their families safe.
West Bend, WI (PRWEB) December 16, 2014
The United States Concealed Carry Association, a Delta Defense, LLC company, is wrapping up a very profitable and productive 2014.
In reference to their mission to educate, train, and insure responsible Americans who want to protect themselves and their families with a gun, USCCA President and Founder Tim Schmidt says, “This past year has seen a lot of positive change. We’ve put out more top-notch training than ever before, and we’ve upped the limits for our Self-Defense SHIELD insurance-backed protection. Overall, the USCCA community has responded positively. People have been calling and writing to tell us they love what we’re providing.”
Other company highlights from 2014 include:
- Endorsement from Glenn Beck: Schmidt met and teamed up with Glenn Beck of The Blaze in late February to bring the message of responsible gun ownership and self-defense insurance to law-abiding citizens all across the nation. Beck endorsed the USCCA, specifically the Self-Defense SHIELD insurance benefit, in a series of radio spots and commercials.
- Gun-a-Day April: The USCCA continued tradition in April with their “Gun-a-Day” promotion. This year, the company gave away 40 guns valued at over $30,000.
- Almost Sunrise: Schmidt rallied the USCCA community to garner support for Almost Sunrise, a documentary set to debut in 2015 that examines the growing epidemic of suicide among the country’s veteran community.
- Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000: Inc. Magazine listed Delta Defense, parent company of the USCCA, as one of the fastest-growing private U.S. companies for the third straight year. Delta Defense nabbed the 1158th spot on the Inc. 5000, up almost 60 spots from its 2012 ranking of 1217th. Touting a 3-year growth of almost 400% and revenue at just over $16 million, Delta Defense ranked 15th out of 70 Wisconsin-based companies on the list.
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company “Business Beautification Award”: Delta Defense was one of five finalists for West Bend Mutual’s “Business Beautification Award” and took home top honors in late September.
- Responsibly Armed American Training: The USCCA launched its first ever “Responsibly Armed American Training” program in early October, providing free, helpful videos on situational awareness, choosing the right concealed carry gun and holster, and the three pillars of self-defense. Schmidt also teamed up with Target Focus Training’s Tim Larkin and NextLevel Training’s Mike Hughes to bring members and subscribers more great instructional videos.
After a great 2014, what’s to look forward to in 2015?
“We’re moving toward providing responsibly armed Americans with tons of great free content and an unprecedented customer experience. We want people who seek out the USCCA to find everything they need to keep their families safe,” Schmidt says.
The USCCA will also hold its first ever Concealed Carry Expo in May of 2015. More information on that is available at http://www.concealedcarryexpo.com/.
About the USCCA:
The U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) is the first and largest, member-owned association designed to educate, train, and insure responsibly armed Americans. USCCA members receive access to a wealth of industry information and insurance protection through its Self-Defense SHIELD program. The USCCA also provides expert advice, product information, and the latest news centered around the concealed carry lifestyle via email, social media, Concealed Carry Magazine, and their nationally syndicated radio program Armed American Radio.
The United States Concealed Carry Association is a subsidiary of Delta Defense, LLC. Delta Defense, LLC was founded in 2004 by Tim Schmidt and is committed to supporting and educating responsible Americans who carry concealed.