London, UK (PRWEB) December 15, 2014
The global lime market followed a steadily rising trend over the last years, given the continuous consumption growth in the key end-use areas, for instance, metallurgy, construction, pulp and paper industries. Due to the rich global lime deposits, most countries are able to satisfy their domestic demand.
The world lime production registered stable YOY growth during the past several years. As of 2013, the global output reached 350 million tonnes, representing a hike of 0.57% from 2012. Meantime, the demand increased by 6 million tonnes in comparison with 2012, and totaled 346 million tonnes in 2013.
Today, Europe, Asia and North America are the major regional markets for lime. China is the world's leading lime producer, accounting for 63% of the world output. In 2013, the lime production in the country was estimated at 220 million tonnes. China is followed by the USA, India and Russia, which hold 5.4%, 4.6% and 3% shares of the total output, respectively.
In-demand research study “Lime: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk.
Title: Lime: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The topical report includes an insightful overview of the world lime market scenario, examines the market development from 2008 to 2013, presents the market assessment by geographical regions. Besides, the study offers a detailed product profile, including comprehensive data on the key uses, global deposits and substitutes, etc. The report also comprises an all-round review of the lime pricing trends, sheds light on the import and export dynamics, uncovers production and consumption statistics globally, regionally and by country. In addition, the research report is enriched with detailed profiles of the major lime producers. It thoroughly examines the key downstream markets and contains a summary of the latest projects. Future outlook for the lime market till 2018 is included, too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain rich knowledge of the present situation in the lime market.
- Get a look at the possible future development of the global lime market.
- Price charts help to get better understanding of the latest pricing trends within the market.
- Equip yourself with detailed and unique information on the lime production, consumption, supply and foreign trade.
- Picture of the main lime producers as well as extensive overview of the downstream markets help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Market forecasts help to define promising opportunities and derive maximum benefits.
- Boost sales and expand foothold within the lime market using an extensive market analysis.
- All-round market examination facilitates the decision-making process.
More reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.