Dr. Alberto Snow Reduces Appointment Fees to Treat Gastro Conditions for Life

Share Article

One of the nation’s leading doctors is now offering to treat patients for life for one low fee instead of having to pay every time an appointment is scheduled.

Dr. Alberto Snow, a naturopathic doctor who practices holistic gastroenterology, announced today that his regular appointment fee of $295 per visit has been dropped and has been replaced with a low one-time fee, which covers patients for life.

“For a onetime fee of $295, I will treat you for any condition for life,” said Dr. Snow, who is celebrating 35 years in private practice while being the source of more 35,000 people being healed.

According to a Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, in the United States, people under age 65 who had a physician office visit spent a median of $194. That means half of the people who saw a physician spent less than $194, and half spent more.

On average, the survey pointed out, people under age 65 spent $630 on physician office visits.

“With me they pay a one-time fee and I treat them until they are completely healed,” Dr. Snow said. “All of my work is 100 percent guaranteed.”

Dr. Snow treats people with inflammatory bowel diseases using natural medicine----specialized nutritional supplements-herbs-fatty acids-amino acids.

“The conditions that I treat are IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), colitis-ulcerative, and colitis-Crohn's disease-colitis, he said, before explaining that his services are different from others due to the fact that he invented the term and practice of holistic gastroenterology.

“People with these conditions have been misdiagnosed for many years. Once you understand what these inflammatory bowel conditions are and what causes them-then it is not difficult to effectively treat them. I appear to be the only doctor who is able to heal the above conditions,” Snow stressed, before adding. “This is because I did my own research-figured it out and I invented the methods to heal them. With my Holistic Gastroenterology treatment I heal 98% of my patients without drug or surgery. The other 2%? They waited too long.”

The advice I always give is to not wait too long to get proper treatment.

For more information, please visit http://www.dralbertosnow.com/holistic-gastroenterology and http://www.dralbertosnow.com/ulcerative-colitis-treatment

About Dr. Alberto Snow

Dr. Albert Snow received his Nutritional Certification from the Nutrition Institute of America in 1973, and received a Doctorates in Orthomolecular Biochemistry and Holistic Medicine from the American Institute of Natural Healing in 1979.

Snow has been in private practice for 35 years, and is the creator of the Holistic Gastroenterology Method.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Alberto Snow
@gigotoguy
since: 06/2010
Follow >
Dr. Alberto Snow
since: 12/2013
Like >