Credit and collection professionals are extremely busy, which is why their processes must be not only efficient, but effective so that each email, letter, or phone call gets them one step closer to their goal- getting paid.
(PRWEB) December 18, 2014
Today e2b teknologies, publishers of Anytime Collect credit and collections management software, announced a new webinar titled, “34 Killer Tips: A/R credit and collection best practices, strategies, call scripts, and templates.” The on-demand webinar serves as an educational resource to help both new and seasoned credit and collections professionals develop a communication strategy built on proven industry best practices.
“When it comes to talking to customers about outstanding invoices, it’s not just about making contact with them- it’s about making that contact count,” said James Mallory, Director of Marketing at e2b teknologies. “Credit and collection professionals are extremely busy, which is why their processes must be not only efficient, but effective so that each email, letter, or phone call gets them one step closer to their goal- getting paid. This webinar provides best practices and suggested tools to help them do just that.”
The webinar walks viewers through six steps to developing an effective credit and collection strategy, shares best practices and touches on other critical topics including:
- Current research on credit and collections in various industries.
- How to identify strengths and weaknesses in your current communication plan.
- How to set S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, result-focused, and time-bound) goals for improved credit and collections performance.
- Research into how credit and collection automation can help companies increase collector productvivity up to 300%.
- How to professionally manage and resolve invoice disputes to maintain customer relationships.
- Understanding your legal rights when it comes to credit and collections as a business.
- How to choose a quality collection agency if you decide to use one in your business.
- And much more
The webinar highlights the importance of matching communications with where a customer is in the credit collection process, “businesses should not send the same letter to a customer who 5 days overdue as they would to a customer who 90 days past due if they want to be effective,” explained Mallory. Along with communication best practices, the webinar provides examples of what a collector may want to say to a customer during each phase of the collections process; these examples are available here for businesses to download, adapt, and use.
About Anytime Collect
Anytime Collect, published by e2b teknologies, is a leading cloud-based accounts receivables management system integrated to leading ERP accounting systems including Intuit QuickBooks, Epicor, Sage ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, and others. Anytime Collect is designed specifically for businesses selling to other businesses on credit terms as opposed to other software designed for credit agencies or business to consumer credit and collections.