There are several cost-effective ways to create an extraordinary holiday menu that meets your budget and impresses all of your guests.
New York, N.Y. (PRWEB) December 19, 2014
During the holiday season, everyone strives for perfection, from finding the right gift to hosting a dining event that people will be talking about for years to come. Renowned celebrity Chef Shehu Fitzgerald - featured on ABC’s “The Taste” and The Food Network’s program, “Chopped” - is ready to share with you his culinary secrets on how to turn home cooked meals into restaurant-quality dishes.
“For many Americans, the holiday season is all about bringing family and friends around the dinner table and delighting them with fresh, delicious meals,” said Chef Shehu. “When you host a holiday dinner, most believe that the easiest solution to a successful event is to spend more money, but there are several cost-effective ways to create an extraordinary holiday menu that meets your budget and impresses all of your guests.”
Chef Shehu has spent over twenty years catering large holiday dining events at acclaimed resorts worldwide. Below, he shares his expert advice on hosting a dinner party.
1. Prepare in Advance: Make your event stress-free by having most of your ingredients measured, chopped and ready to go for your dishes - including entrees and side dishes - the night before. You may want to invest in some inexpensive prep bowls to store these ingredients since it will save much needed time and minimize stress on your big day.
2. Poultry is Popular: Turkey is not only an elegant and tasty holiday dish, but it is also a very economical way to feed a lot of people. Visit http://www.chefshehu.com/#!recipes/ceb2 to view Chef Shehu’s turkey recipe.
3. Sides Matter: From stuffing to potatoes, holiday accompaniments can be just as important as the main dish. Chef Shehu shares some of his most popular holiday side dish recipes on his Website that will guarantee to make your guests feel both full and happy.
4. Less is More: Spice mixes should always be used to enhance the natural flavor of food. Chef Shehu's Spice Blends™ complement most dishes and will help lower your cooking expenses since fewer ingredients will be needed.
5. Holiday Décor: For a holiday party, you can make a nice impression on your guests by adding a few seasonal touches. Dig into your closets for vases or platters and fill them with items you probably already have to celebrate the holidays, such as snipped off evergreen branches, pine cones, tinsel or leftover ornaments.
For more information or to schedule media interviews, please contact Jennifer Spindola at jennifer(at)cprmediaservices(dot)com or 914-686-0911.
About Chef Shehu Fitzgerald:
Shehu Fitzgerald is a New York City-based, nationally renowned chef who is known for creating enticing variations of classic American, Asian, Latin, French, Italian and Caribbean cuisine. As a result of his extensive intercontinental culinary training and 20 years of work experience at acclaimed resorts, Chef Shehu has been able to take some of the world's favorite recipes and infuse them with exciting new flavors. His talents were showcased on the Food Network’s highly popular “Chopped” program, where he won the show’s national competition. Chef Shehu has also recently appeared on “The Taste,” an American cooking-themed reality competition series on the ABC TV network. In 2014, Chef Shehu launched Chef Shehu's Spice Blends™, which is a must-have addition for any home or commercial kitchen. These products enhance the flavor of any recipe, including meats, vegetables and side dishes. There are currently six spices in his line - #21, #107, #709, #35, #49 and #7 – and they are all currently available for purchase at chefshehu.com. Chef Shehu's Spice Blends™ will also launch in the retail market in 2015.
To learn more about Chef Shehu, visit http://www.chefshehu.com or e-mail chefshehuspiceblends(at)gmail(dot)com.