London, UK (PRWEB) December 19, 2014
The Vietnamese tyre market is forecast to increase at a CAGR of more than 8% up to 2019. Surging car sales, expanding vehicle fleet, favourable governmental policies and an increase in foreign investments in the automobile sector are the key factors driving the sector’s expansion. Two-wheeler tyres make up the leading segment in the market, followed by the passenger car and commercial vehicle and off-the-road (OTR) tyre segments. The southern part of Vietnam encompassing such outstanding urban areas as Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa and Can Tho is responsible for over 40% of the overall tyre sales nationwide. Bridgestone, DRC and Michelin are the dominant players in Vietnam’s tyre universe.
Topical report “Vietnam Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019” prepared by TechSci Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Vietnam Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019
Published: October, 2014
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The research publication is a vital source of information on Vietnam’s tyre market. It provides market size data and forecasts (by value and volume) and also market shares data and forecast figures (by vehicle type, company, and by region). It presents detailed individual analyses of major market segments – passenger car, two-wheeler, commercial vehicle & OTR tyres. For each of the segments, the study offers market size figures plus forecast data (by volume and value) as well as market share and forecasts by the type of vehicles. The research study presents an analysis of raw materials, imports and exports of tyres, key market drivers and challenges, policies and regulations, the changing trends and developments in the market space. Furthermore, the competitive landscape including a discussion of the 8 leading companies is reviewed in the report as well as important strategic recommendations are provided.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain better understanding of the Vietnamese tyre market.
- Identify the ongoing trends and prospective growth prospects of the sector in the years to come.
- Find out how to align your market-centric strategies.
- Gain refined understanding of the market dynamics, export/import dynamics, major trends and brightest opportunities.
- Be able to take appropriate decisions based on qualitative research as well as add more weight to marketing materials and presentations.
- Get wind of the competitive landscape and the dominant market participants.
- Benefit from a slew of important strategic recommendations.
More topical market reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.