The event could truly not be better placed to meet the new demands and questions of the automotive industry.
(PRWEB) December 19, 2014
Starting out as one of the only events to explicitly address the app revolution in the vehicle, Content and Apps for Automotive Europe is now looking to embody the next in-car revolution. An exponential growth in the last few years of in-car data has heralded a new age for the car, one where data is king and the opportunities for use are endless.
Telematics Berlin is thus moving the debate from a pure content focus to the wider question of car data and its transformative role in both the present and future of the connected car. With an innovative city like Berlin, an industry in flux, and a host of big name speakers already confirmed (BMW, Volvo, Nissan, PSA, Siemens, ERTICO) Gareth Ragg, Head of Operations, said: “The event could truly not be better placed to meet the new demands and questions of the automotive industry”.
Data Transforms the Automotive Industry
For more detail on the event and to download the brochure head over to http://www.telematicsupdate.com/berlin/
Important topics will be covered such as:
- A Survival Guide to a Changing Industry: With automakers rebranding as tech. companies and MNOs encroaching on traditional TSP territory, where will you fit in as the narrative moves from drivetrains and calls centres and to data and the cloud?
- Connected Car Data – Don’t Be Evil: The business potential for data seems unlimited, but consumer trust is everything. Balance personalisation and revenue opportunities with privacy concerns to deliver killer non-intrusive services that dispel big brother fears
- Panning for Gold - From Raw Data to Meaningful Insights: Can you handle the exponential growth in data? Master the huge analytics task required to integrate complex vehicle information into OEM business decisions ranging from CRM to vehicle design
- The Future of the In-Car Operating System: The consumer giant announcements have been made, the automakers have made their pledges, but with renewed delays to the CE battle cries, the future has yet to be decided. Who will deliver the decisive blow for OS supremacy?
With a whole new set of high class speakers including:
- Ulrich Fastenrath, Head - Traffic Information Management & Routing Optimization, BMW
- Francois Huere, Public Affairs Delegate for Road Safety and ITS, PSA
- Redmeer Van der Meer, Division General Manager, Nissan
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connected Services, Volvo
- Steffen Schäfer, Senior Principal for Mobility IT Solutions, Siemens
- Dr Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Jörg Lützner, Director of Online Services, Continental
- Christian Vogg, Head of Radio and Music, EBU
- Laurianne Kid, Programme Director, FIA
- Antti Aumo, Managing Director, Mirror Link
To see more of the executive speakers already confirmed for next year, head over to
Above and Beyond Networking
Still unsure about whether Telematics Berlin is worth your money? Have a look at why this will be the best decisions you make in 2015:
- 200+ executive attendees. The right people in the right place: Use this opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings – time to close some deals!
- The Berlin Effect. As the innovative tech hub of Europe, use this chance to meet with young and aspiring companies currently paving their way in the Berlin automotive scene
- Policy makers. With some of the top policy bodies in the industry attending and speaking our event use this opportunity to be at the forefront of legislative trends
Register via the secure link below: http://www.tu-auto.com/berlin/register.php
TU-Automotive Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7422 4329