(PRWEB) January 15, 2015
AdsBridge has just launched the beta release of their product, offering free access to marketers worldwide.
AdsBridge is designed to help serious performance marketers - publishers, media buyers, marketing agencies and advertisers - move their business forward and deliver their traffic from A to B while saving time and reaching higher ROI.
Alex Omelyanovich, Head of Product Development at AdsBridge said, "The best feature of AdsBridge at this point is that it’s free to use. We do not plan on becoming a paid solution within the next 6 months. Right now the whole team is extremely focused on improving the SaaS version, releasing new features and updates every week. Thanks to your support as beta testers, we are able to improve our software and meet higher a quality level."
One of the most important features of AdsBridge is the security measures put in place. By hosting the data on tracker’s end, you protect it with encryption and remove the risk of server hacks. Having a hosted solution feels like a dream and saves you $500+/month on a dedicated server for self-hosted tracker.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of using AdsBridge. Using a 3rd party tracking software gives you many options that normal network tracking usually does not offer.
Here’s what can you do with AdsBridge:
- Track unlimited mobile and web campaigns in real time
- Target and redirect traffic by 15 parameters
- Create custom sub ids and pass them to offers automatically
- Rotate unlimited offers and landing pages with weighted %
- Block your referrer and use redirects to keep your data private
- Analyze stats with multi-campaign reports
- Group stats by specific date ranges and time zones
- Enjoy day and week-parting targeting and reporting
- Easily export any stats, capture and manage any lead data
- Use our pool of landing page templates for free
- Create landing pages in minutes without HTML or CSS
For those unfamiliar with how it works, AdsBridge’s excellent user guide will help anyone create campaigns, landing pages, customize targeting and optimize with this intuitive tool.
For new affiliate marketers, they also provide valuable affiliate marketing tips on their blog.
To try AdsBridge, go to http://www.adsbridge.com to sign up.
AdsBridge was founded in 2012 by a team of experienced media buyers who were looking for a solution that no one seemed to be offering.