Boulder, Colorado (PRWEB) December 22, 2014
Circadence®, a leading provider of WAN and network optimization solutions for commercial, healthcare and government customers, today announced the availability of Circadence MVO™ 5.2. This latest product builds on the flagship MVO to include improved features and functionality for optimizing electronic content delivery regardless of network type or end-point device.
Companies depend on Circadence MVO WAN optimization solutions for rapid, reliable and secure transfer of data. With increased performance ranging from 100 to 4,000 percent across any network connection, Circadence patented Link Resilience™ eliminates downtime while data remains secure from end to end.
Responding to customer requests, Circadence MVO 5.2 is a seamless upgrade from MVO 5.1 with further advances in managing and improving content delivery with features and functionality including:
- Improved SMB1/2 Performance: MVO 5.2 provides industry leading performance for Microsoft file and print sharing over the WAN.
- Android and iOS Web Browsers: Circadence has developed browsers with MVO optimization embedded for iOS and Android, allowing users to readily experience improved performance and link resilience accessing corporate websites.
- Browser-based Management: MVO can now be managed from a standard web browser allowing users to configure and monitor their hubs/remotes from virtually any device.
- Enhanced System Status Reporting: Improved system status reporting via SNMP and a system dashboard addition to the management UI are included in the 5.2 release, allowing users to better monitor Circadence systems from their NMS or via the MVO UI.
- Congestion Control Improvements: MVO maintains a historically validated congestion window starting point, which allows for significantly faster ramp-up for new transfers.
“From radiologists needing to access and read large data transfers on a tablet to the remote retailer that needs to validate a shopper’s banking information, these enhancements address our customers’ most pressing needs – optimized access to enterprise applications to conduct mission-critical business anywhere from any device,” said Michael Moniz, CEO of Circadence. “Circadence continues to be at the forefront in providing WAN optimization solutions for companies implementing mobile and cloud strategies.” For more information, please visit http://www.circadence.com.
Circadence MVO™ WAN optimization solutions are in use today by some of the most sensitive organizations around the world. The company’s technology ensures efficient, secure delivery of electronic content. Based on more than ten years of intellectual property and 33 patents, the company has one of the most extensive WAN optimization portfolios including the company’s patented Transport Morphing Protocol (TMP), which is built into the Circadence MVO solution. Circadence ensures the efficient use of bandwidth while providing additional data transport speed, reliability and consistency.
For Information Contact: