Consumers continue to have a hard time with the car buying process.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 22, 2014
Consumers find car buying painful. CarLingo recently surveyed 266 car shoppers, using market research firm Qualtrics' Research Suite. The results of this consumer car shopping survey identifies interesting insights about consumers’ thoughts and perceptions around car buying. Specifically:
1. Only half (51%) of consumers are satisfied with the current state of receiving a trade-in offer.
2. Just over half (60%) of consumers are confused by the multiple facets of their monthly car payment.
3. Only 47% of consumers are satisfied with the current state of applying for financing.
4. Only 45% of consumers are satisfied with the current state of filling out paperwork at the dealership.
5. Over one-quarter (28%) of consumers don't know how to select a dealer that best meets their needs.
“From these findings, it is clear that consumers continue to have a hard time with the car buying process,” said CarLingo CEO and Founder Steve Greenfield. “There’s plenty of work to do to improve the automotive shopping process, and CarLingo expects that car shopping and buying solutions will evolve to tackle some of these big pain points for consumers.”
"Over the next few years, we expect that a number of new technology solutions will emerge to help consumers with both their car shopping and car buying process," said Greenfield. "It's going to be exciting to see how the entire end-to-end car buying process evolves."
CarLingo, LLC is focused on eliminating pain and frustration and helping to build consumers’ trust and confidence by allowing users to track progress and validate decisions through every step of the new car shopping and buying process.
Uncertainty in the process typically leads to stress, pain, and lack of trust between consumers and car dealers. CarLingo helps by instilling confidence in consumers’ car shopping and deal negotiating. CarLingo reduces consumer uncertainty and pain in the process of car shopping and buying.
CarLingo helps consumers in their vehicle selection, establishing fair price, valuation of their trade-in vehicle, and determining a monthly payment that fits their budget. When the consumer is ready to purchase, CarLingo empowers consumers to be well-prepared, well-informed car buyers.
For more information contact:
Steve Greenfield, CEO/Founder
3324 Peachtree Road NE, Unit 802
Atlanta, GA 30326