We are excited to introduce these enhanced features to the oil and gas industry, and to provide the convenience and critical insight for these customers to be more efficient and glean additional savings from their operations
Charlotte, N.C. (PRWEB) December 19, 2014
Today Verian announced the release of Verian 14.2 Oil & Gas Suite – the company’s latest version of purchasing automation and material management software for the oil and gas industry. This version provides enhanced functionality and features that enable oil and gas companies to easily drill deeper into the details of their spending to identify areas for savings, supporting the diverse needs of field offices in these de-centralized organizations.
Verian 14.2 empowers oil and gas customers with
- Expedited material transfer through the capability to quickly record a material transfer from the field, import bulk transfers for processing and automate recording of the proper debits and credits.
- Efficient asset management through a more user-friendly display screen, additional criteria for filtering information, easy access to asset details, labeling consistency and other features that simplify this task.
- Streamlined email approvals with one-click approve/reject buttons, easier-to-read HTML and text-based email formats and greater security.
- Increased productivity with session time-out reminders offering users the option to stay logged into the system while multi-tasking.
- Shipping/Receiving flexibility with configurable receiving limits to ensure that additional quantities of shipped items can be accepted by designated users.
- Data consistency through custom date formatting that enables global customers to display the date in their preferred setting.
“Our mission is to make a truly positive impact on the lives of customers by evolving a revolutionary product,” said Tehseen Ali Dahya, President and CEO of Verian. “We are excited to introduce these enhanced features to the oil and gas industry, and to provide the convenience and critical insight for these customers to be more efficient and glean additional savings from their operations.”
Verian’s oil and gas leader, Kevin Zirkle, will be hosting a webinar January 15, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. EST to discuss purchase-to-pay trends in the oil and gas industry and showcase Verian’s Oil & Gas Suite. Zirkle has nearly two decades of experience in the energy and technology industries. He is the Director of Sales for Oil and Gas/Energy at Verian, and is focused on bringing innovation and unique solutions to the industry.
To learn more about this webinar and Verian, contact marcomm(at)verian(dot)com or 800-672-8776.
As the leading provider of purchasing automation and inventory management software to the oil and gas industry, Verian’s Oil and Gas Suite automates procurement and material transfer processes. Verian not only provides better control around spending but also provides pinpoint accuracy into inventory location, valuation, condition and transfer adjustments. With partnerships in place with leaders like Full Circle Systems and P2 Energy Solutions, Verian’s Oil and Gas Suite helps E&P companies explore aboveground opportunities to reduce costs and boost profitability. For more on Verian’s E&P dedicated solutions, please visit our website or schedule a personalized demo.