Progress and innovation never stops here, and we get just as excited as our users when it comes to constantly improving and enhancing RDM.
Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) December 24, 2014
Just shy of three months after launching the much-anticipated version 10 of its all-in-one remote connection, password, and credential management platform Remote Desktop Manager(RDM), Devolutions announced today that it has released an updated version 10.1 that features more than 100 additions and improvements.
Originally introduced in 2004, Remote Desktop Manager has grown into globally-popular solution that is trusted by more than 200,000 IT pros around the world in over 100 countries. It is also increasingly being relied on by larger organizations and enterprises to improve security, speed, productivity, efficiency and customer service, and to reduce risks across their IT department.
Key improvements found in Remote Desktop Manager 10.1 include:
- New type integrations, including Scorpion AuthAnvil credentials, Spiceworks and Deskroll.
- New remote management tools, including applications, events, printers, processes and services.
- New ScreenConnect 5 support.
- New Software Group type.
- New importers, including RDCMan 2.7 and RDTabs.
- Improved memory usage optimization.
- Improved Intel AMT functionality, including embedded web console, TLS support and digest authentication.
- An improved user interface, which now features a search setting in the option dialog, an improved session dashboard, a new export to Excel option, and automatic group icon updating.
- More batch options, which allow users to migrate or update selected entries, such as PowerShell ad hoc connection list update, Putty session, and Web connection html field.
- Updated web browser extensions for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
A complete change history that lists all 117 additions and improvements in Remote Desktop Manager 10.1 is available from the Devolutions’ website.
“Progress and innovation never stops here, and we get just as excited as our users when it comes to constantly improving and enhancing RDM -- maybe even more excited!” commented Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux. “We know that our community of IT pros has high expectations, and we think that they’re going to be pleased with RDM 10.1, especially since many of the changes are a result of their input and feedback and input. And of course, we’re already getting started on the next version, which will raise the bar even higher.”
Current RDM users who have a valid RDM Enterprise license can upgrade to version 10.1 by visiting http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download.
Prospective users who want to explore RDM can request a no-cost 30-day trial by visiting http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Trial. After the trial period expires, users can either purchase an Enterprise license, or downgrade to the no-cost version and continue using it for as long as they wish.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Maxime Trottier, Marketing Director, at (514) 360-3686 or mtrottier(at)devolutions(dot)net.
Established in 2004, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal, Quebec. The firm currently has over 200,000 users in over 100 countries, and is on a mission to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their network management, password management, credentials management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm’s current roster of solutions includes Remote Desktop Manager, Password Vault Manager, Remote Desktop Manager Online and Remote Desktop Manager Server.
Learn more at http://devolutions.net.