St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) December 23, 2014
Emerson’s RIDGID® WD4070 Portable Vac received a Consumer's Digest Best Buy rating in the publication’s September/October 2014 issue.
The four-gallon RIDGID® WD4070 Portable Vac is a lightweight and portable wet/dry vacuum (model WD4070) designed for professionals and DYIers who want a compact vac that delivers full-sized performance and rugged durability. Additional features include:
- Large carry handle for added ease of transport that doubles as storage for the power cord.
- The seven-foot Tug-A-Long locking hose won’t pull loose when in use.
- Convenient on-board accessory storage is provided in a caddy on the back of the unit keeps provided accessories conveniently at hand.
- Large rear wheels and 360˚ swivel casters provide easy mobility.
- High performance 9.0 amp, 5.0 peak horsepower motor.
- Fine Dust Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System makes installing or removing your filter quick, easy, and secure.
- Also accepts dry filter bags for easier clean-up.
RIDGID® Wet/Dry Vacs are available at The Home Depot and in industrial supply centers across the United States. For more information on RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacs, go to http://www.ridgid.com.
RIDGID® is a registered trademark of RIDGID, INC., and used under license. The “Consumers Digest Best Buy” designation is a registered certification mark of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used in this press release with permission. For more information, visit ConsumersDigest.com
RIDGID®, a leading manufacturer of innovative tools and equipment for the professional trades, markets its products in more than 140 countries. The company’s broad offering of more than 300 types of tools serves the rental, plumbing, HVAC/R, utility, industrial, electrical, petroleum, institutional, commercial and hardware markets. RIDGID is part of Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions, a business of Emerson, which brings technology and engineering together to design and produce some of the highest-quality tool and equipment in the world. From wet/dry vacs to the industry’s best-selling pipe diagnostic system, key brands include RIDGID®, PROTEAM® and InSinkErator®.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2014 were $24.5 billion. For more information, visit http://www.Emerson.com.
©2014, RIDGID, Inc. The Emerson logo and RIDGID logo are registered trademarks of Emerson Electric Co. or RIDGID, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks belong to their respective holders.