We’ve partnered with the industry’s top educators to create an experience that encourages discussion and collaborative problem-solving amongst speakers and attendees,” said Erin Callahan, Senior Director, Product.
Danvers, MA (PRWEB) January 07, 2015
HCPro’s Credentialing Resource Center, the go-to credentialing and privileging online database for medical staff professionals and physician leaders, has scheduled its 2015 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium for March 12–13, 2015, at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas. Bringing together medical staff professionals and physician leaders, this two-day event offers unparalleled access to top industry experts Hugh Greeley, Todd Sagin, MD, JD; Sally Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS; and Carol Cairns, CPMSM, CPCS.
“We’ve partnered with the industry’s top educators to create an experience that encourages discussion and collaborative problem-solving amongst speakers and attendees,” said Erin Callahan, Senior Director, Product. “We’ve created an agenda that ensures each presentation builds on the one before. Medical staff professionals and physician leaders will walk away with a complete understanding of the credentialing, privileging, and competence assessment process.”
The 2015 CRC Symposium delivers two days of engaging education and training taught by leading credentialing and medical staff experts. MSPs and physician leaders will focus on building and fostering collaboration to make their medical staffs more effective. In-depth sessions and inspiring keynotes will address a spectrum of topics: credentialing and peer review in the outpatient world, handling disruptive physician behavior, new roles in the emerging medical staff model, the place for APRNs and PAs on the care team, and so much more.
At the end of this event, attendees will be able to:
- Master the “Triple Aim” of credentialing
- Protect their institution from negligent credentialing suits
- Bridge the communication gap between MSPs and medical staff leaders
- Create effective OPPE and FPPE processes that are meaningful to physicians
- Recognize and manage impaired practitioners
- Improve their peer review processes to reflect changing medical staff models
- Update and streamline their credentialing and privileging systems
- Address low-volume practitioners, AHPs, and other competency challenges
- Compare their medical staff policies and procedures, rules and regulations, and bylaws to those required by CMS and top accreditors
- Understand the similarities and differences between advanced practice professionals and physicians
- Produce and support credentials committee members who are well versed in credentialing and understand the important role they play in patient safety
The 2015 CRC Symposium is designed for attendance by medical staff leaders, medical staff directors, medical staff managers, medical staff coordinators, medical staff professionals, credentialing coordinators, medical executive committee members, quality directors, and quality managers. For more information about the event, please go to http://hcmarketplace.com/the-credentialing-resource-center-symposium.
With more than 20 years of experience, HCPro, a division of BLR (http://www.hcpro.com), is a leading provider of integrated information, education, training, and consulting products and services in the vital areas of healthcare regulation and compliance. The company's mission is to meet the specialized informational, advisory, and educational needs of the healthcare industry. To accomplish this mission, HCPro provides this specialized information in a variety of products, including magazines, newsletters, books, videos, audio conferences, training handbooks, email newsletters, and online courses. As an acknowledged industry authority in healthcare regulation and compliance, HCPro focuses on providing its clients assistance and expertise in the areas of long-term care, accreditation, medical staff affairs, credentialing, privileging, medical record management, regulatory compliance, nursing, quality/patient safety, infection control, and workplace safety.