Santa Clara, Calif. (PRWEB) December 29, 2014
Zoom, the cloud meeting company, today announces that it has reached over 30,000 business customers globally. Zoom also releases Version 3.5 (V3.5) today with feature enhancements that will transform its Cloud Meeting, Video Webinar, and ZoomPresence solutions.
V3.5 features include:
Zoom Cloud Meetings:
- Record to the cloud from desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Screen share iPad/iPhone apps from Mac or PC
- Screen share full-screen HD video clips
- File transfer via group chat on Mac and PC
- Control far-end PTZ camera from the Zoom app
- Cloud Room Connector calls out to remote H.323/SIP endpoints
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android accessibility settings
Zoom Video Webinar:
- Promote view-only attendees to interactive video panelists
- Polling to engage and learn more about your attendees
- Easy room to room calling with a single click
- Visual notification of the next meeting
- One-click screen share over the share.zoom.us cloud
“Zoom continues to add innovative features at lightning speed and disrupt the video communications and collaboration landscape. With the release of Version 3.5 they bring an exciting array of enhancements across their meetings, webinar, and ZoomPresence offerings that make their value proposition even more compelling.” David Maldow, Founder and CEO, Let’s Do Video
“At BAYADA, we use ZoomPresence in our conference rooms to connect our dispersed offices across the US. We also make great use of the chat feature in Zoom Cloud Meetings to stay connected internally. We look forward to the addition of call-out from our conference room and the far-end camera control with Version 3.5.” Dennis Vallone, Network Administrator, BAYADA Home Health Care
"Zoom brings the convenience of screen sharing to iOS mobiles. It's so simple and powerful.” Hubert Nguyen, Co-Founder, Ubergizmo
“Zoom has pioneered cloud meetings and video webinars. We are introducing Version 3.5 based on feedback from over 30,000 businesses and 30 million participants using our service. V3.5 meets the needs of SMB, enterprise, and educational and healthcare institutions alike for flexibility and mobile innovation at a dramatically lower cost.” Eric S. Yuan, Founder and CEO, Zoom
Existing Zoom customers can upgrade now at no additional cost. New customers can sign up for a free Basic account at https://zoom.us/signup or purchase a Pro account for $9.99/month at https://zoom.us/pricing.
Zoom, the cloud meeting company, unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group chat into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across ZoomPresence, Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems. Zoom is a privately held company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit zoom.us or follow us @zoom_us.
Priscilla McCarthy Barolo