Downers Grove, IL (PRWEB) December 15, 2014
EMNS, Inc., a leading provider of supply chain quality management solutions, announces an important enhancement to its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) GSQA®, the leading supply chain material variability and compliance management system. The new functionality centers on a self-service business intelligence system for user-defined reports and dashboards.
GSQA’s new reporting software takes information from one or more data sources and presents it in user-selectable, easy-to-read, highly interactive formats that business users can access to stay informed and make better decisions.
Making use of a database’s information assets is a key value point for any application’s deployment and success. Being able to “see” the results of aggregating large volumes of data is the proverbial picture worth a thousand words.
GSQA® records customers’ supply chain material movement around the world with quality characteristics for every supplier lot or production batch of material/component/ingredient that impacts finished product success. This gives our customers access to a most valuable resource for understanding material variability in their supply chains, providing an opportunity to manage the quality of materials arriving at their plants, passing through their facilities and on to their customers, scorecarding their supply chain members’ performance, and managing regulatory compliance.
GSQA® has provided customers a private database of material quality characteristics combined with lot-movement information for years. Now GSQA has a sophisticated but simple way to report, display, and analyze summary views to help professionals make tactical decisions about supplier scorecarding deficits, material performance trending, excessive nonconformances. Strategic opportunities like material KPIs, enterprise plant development opportunities, compliance requirements, and supplier comparisons also provide proactive value from the new Advanced Business Intelligence (BI) tool. This functionality helps decision-makers increase their speed to reach critical decisions, which provides competitive advantage in this global world.
Interactive reporting includes the following:
- Create very sophisticated layouts containing charts, images, sub-reports, and much more
- Report from live global supply chain quality database
- Choose among several chart/graph styles for the same report
- Highly interactive reports provide online sorting, filtering, conditional formatting, and column move/hide, along with format changes that can be saved for re-use.
- Advanced scheduler monitors and manages the automatic running and distribution (email) of reports for enterprise environments.
Available mapping functionality that is unique:
- User queries displayed for suppliers, sub-suppliers, enterprise plants, supply chain partners, distribution centers, and customer receiving plants
- Relationship connections shown between supply chain tiers specific to individual shipping and receiving locations
- Material shipments by plant, by supplier, by supply chain partner, by material, by material type, by time frame, and by region
- Diagrammatic, terrain and satellite background views
- Pan, zoom, print
- New quality and material performance insights gained from visualizing what has been invisible
Features of our dashboard designer:
- Web-based, drag-and-drop dashboard designer for aggregating key reports into a personalized, repeatable view of significant data for analysis.
- Single report or dashboard-level parameters drive user interaction in real-time so the data is always refreshed
- Free-form dashboard layout designer enables personalized arrangements of key reports with input controls for varying the basis of a report’s data.
To learn more about Advanced BI Reporting click here: http://www.gsqa.com/product-modules/business-intelligence.shtml
About EMNS, Inc.
For over 13years EMNS, Inc. has been a leading provider of SaaS supply chain quality solutions used in 70 countries around the world. From its state-of-the-art data center in the Chicago suburbs EMNS offers business intelligence to operations, regulatory compliance, procurement and quality departments in many Fortune 1000 companies. The multi-language, global quality data management of GSQA enhances supply chain quality visibility and transparency across EMNS customers' plants, facilities, and supply bases, improves supplier performance, and lowers material variability so our customers can efficiently produce consistently high-quality finished products.