We will deliver a reduction in the estimated £45 billion of Public Sector fraud and error debt.
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 17 June 2014
This fifth release of the G-Cloud Framework sees GoPro providing its innovative SaaS solutions for Advanced Case Management, and Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention case management through the G-Cloud 5 Cloudstore.
For G-Cloud 5, these solutions are underpinned by its Specialist Cloud Services, in collaboration with G-Cloud 5 accredited cloud hosting partners such as Skyscape and SCC, leading services organisations such as IBM Global Business Services, CSC, and Concentrix, or a customer’s choice of services supplier(s) under a Collaboration Agreement.
Cloudstore Services available from GoPro are:
- Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention (AFIP) - the most advanced commercial off-the-shelf (cots) case management solution for managing fraud referrals and investigation for public sector organisations such as government tax & benefits agencies, local authorities, and regulatory and investigative bodies.
- Advanced Fraud Investigation & Prevention (AFIP) for IL3 - for customers who require the AFIP Service to be delivered on an IaaS cloud hosting platform accredited to IL3.
- Advanced Case Management (ACM) - designed and built specifically to address the needs of large government agencies, where the requirements are defined by 'extreme' case and content volumes, numerous complex processes, large and diverse user populations, security, scalability & performance, and integration with numerous other systems, but can also be cost-effectively implemented in smaller organisations without sacrificing functionality.
- Advanced Case Management (ACM) for IL3 - for customers who require the ACM Service to be delivered on an IaaS cloud hosting platform accredited to IL3.
- Specialist Cloud Services for ACM and AFIP SaaS Services – from senior practitioners considered to be domain experts, for the analysis, design, configuration, customisation, integration, implementation, deployment, training and support of its AFIP, and ACM, Self-Service, and Mobile Case Management software Services.
GoPro UK Business Development Director, Lou Valdini, said: “The UK Cabinet Office has ushered in a new era in Public Sector ICT procurement by introducing more nimble, flexible, and innovative solutions from SMEs which solve pressing line-of-business problems such as delivering on Government commitment to reduce fraud & error debt and processing passport applications, but which can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively.
Mr Valdini continued, “We have taken our 20 years of case management expertise and innovation, which is helping supranational financial institutions and insurers solve problems such as large-scale financial fraud, and applied it to the UK Public Sector, where we will deliver a reduction in the estimated £45 billion of Public Sector fraud and error debt. Our UK Public Sector customers are now telling us they are ready to procure GoPro’s solution and services through the CloudStore.”
Since 1993, GoPro has been recognised as a case management solutions innovator and domain expert. Through close collaboration with IBM, Microsoft, and its public and private sector clients across Europe and the US, GoPro has created advanced solutions that comply with the most stringent case management standards, legislation, techniques and work processes, to enhance case workers’ day-to-day business activities. GoPro solutions are available for java/open source and Microsoft .Net, and are deployed in more than 20 countries.
To contact GoPro in the UK and Ireland:
Phone: +44(0)7912 489715