AHA DataViewer is a web-based source of national hospital and system data collected and verified by the American Hospital Association.
(PRWEB) August 04, 2014
AHA DataViewer is a web-based source of national hospital and system data collected and verified by the American Hospital Association. It includes proprietary AHA membership and national survey data (e.g., the AHA Annual Survey of Hospitals, and the AHA Annual Survey of Hospitals—IT Supplement). The data are used by government agencies, media, industry organizations, and businesses. They help strategic planners, salesforces, and marketers understand the health care sector.
New features of the full AHA DataViewer product include:
- The option to license IT Data independently or bundled with Hospital Data
- New Hospital Data including ACO flag and subsidiary information
- The state format updated to two-letter abbreviation
- A more streamlined and user-friendly interface
Key benefits of the newly launched AHA DataViewer Financial Module include:
- Highly reliable data on all Medicare-certified institutional providers
- Information to help understand the financial outlook
- Links to current year hospital data via Medicare ID
The AHA DataViewer Financial Module will be updated quarterly and will contain the latest rolling four years of cost report data for Medicare-certified hospitals. The data source is the Healthcare Provider Cost Reporting Information System (HCRIS), provided through the CMS.
For information about licensing and custom dataset options, visit http://www.ahadataviewer.com or call 800.242.2626.
About Health Forum
Health Forum is a strategic business enterprise of the American Hospital Association, creatively partnering to develop and deliver essential information and innovative services to help health care leaders achieve organizational performance excellence and sustainability.