We are excited about the release of the TruCare Mobile suite which supports both Windows 8.1 tablets and iPads®, and its ability to increase transparency, improve care coordination and lower the overall cost of care.
Bedford, MA (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
Casenet, LLC, a leading provider of extensible care management solutions, today announced that it will be exhibiting at AHIP Institute 2014 in Seattle and announcing the general availability of its TruCare Mobile™ for Windows 8.1 solution. As healthcare delivery continues to evolve, health plan organizations need to adapt to meet the changing needs of their members and the rising pressures to reduce costs. Casenet’s TruCare platform enables health plans to more effectively coordinate care from any setting and drive value to their organizations. Join us at AHIP in Booth #818 to learn more.
TruCare enables health plans to:
- Automate authorization determinations
- Eliminate errors and duplicate data entry
- Efficiently deliver integrated and coordinated interventions and care management
- Enhance care coordination using TruCare Mobile™ for Windows 8® or the iPad®
- Easily create, report on and print notes and assessments for member and compliance requirements
As more members have access to high quality, affordable care, it is more important than ever to deploy tools to manage an aging and diverse population whatever their health and wherever they are living. During AHIP, Casenet will be demonstrating TruCare, TruCare Mobile for Windows 8.1 as well as iOS®, and the other unique modules of the TruCare enterprise care management platform. With a single platform for utilization, case and disease management, TruCare delivers unmatched flexibility to implement, coordinate and manage clinical, wellness, and quality programs and easily integrates with other systems including EMRs, HIEs, predictive modeling and other analytic tools, mobile monitoring devices and collaborative care partners.
“We are pleased to be an AHIP Institute sponsor. As health plans continue to improve care quality and lower the cost of care, engagement with members and caregivers regardless of setting and easy access to members’ care management information are keys to achieving improved care coordination. We are excited about the release of the TruCare Mobile suite which supports both Windows 8.1 tablets and iPads®, and its ability to increase transparency, improve care coordination and lower the overall cost of care,” said Peter Masanotti, Casenet president and chief executive officer.
TruCare Mobile offers:
- Real-time information access – remotely access comprehensive, current member assessments and member data
- Essential data capture – enter information as it is received by either typing or using tablet functionality
- Secure information exchange – minimize data breaches, HIPAA compliance risks or data loss from handwritten notes with password protected access
- Consistent workflow – view assessment information using the same TruCare workflow which enables timely interventions, increases staff efficiency and reduces the learning curve
- Digital signatures – easily capture member signatures directly on a Windows or iOS® tablet
To effectively support member needs regardless of care setting, TruCare also incorporates clinical care management functionality with non-clinical waiver programs such as transportation and home and community-based services, offering a full-featured platform for managing the healthcare needs of all populations including Medicaid, Medicare, Dual Eligible and Commercial.
Stop by booth #818 to get a live demonstration of TruCare, get your card stamped for the Pedometer Challenge and enter a drawing to win an iPad. For more information about Casenet, visit http://www.casenetllc.com.
About Casenet, LLC
Casenet, LLC provides a comprehensive suite of extensible, enterprise care management software and services solutions. These include case, disease, utilization and home and community services management as well as tools for individual and total population health management. These solutions enable organizations to align to their unique requirements and to adapt quickly to changing market and regulatory dynamics. At the heart of the Casenet platform is a highly client-configurable foundation called differential care management (DCM). DCM enables organizations to identify and target populations having unique risk characteristics and to deliver specific care management programs for those members — taking the first step toward total population health management. Visit http://www.casenetllc.com.
Media contact: Kelli L. Bravo, 781-357-2706, kbravo(at)casenetllc(dot)com