Global Carrier WiFi and Small Cells market is expected to reach US$ 16 billion by 2019.
Lewes, DE (PRWEB) August 28, 2014
Mobile network operator “Heterogeneous Networks” (HetNet) are based on a combination of small cells, macro cells and carrier WiFi. HetNets are expected to play a pivotal role in addressing network capacity needs, bring about improvements in carrier operations, and create opportunities for new revenue streams.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of the carrier WiFi and small cells market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry with detailed forecasts for 2014 to 2019. The report includes analysis of business drivers, business case, and provides strategy assessment for implementation and operation.
For detailed TOC and pricing please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/carrier-wifi-and-small-cells-lte-and-beyond-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.
Key Findings of this report are:
- Carriers must leverage opportunities for various small cell enabled value-added services
- Market for small cell based advertising will begin in 2015-2016, accelerating in 2020 thanks to introduction of LTE Direct (LTE-D)
- Carrier WiFi infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of 43% over the next five years accounting for nearly $8 Billion in revenues by the end of 2019.
- Small cell infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of 45% over the next five years also accounting for nearly $8 Billion in revenues by the end of 2019.
- Continued demand for mobile broadband services will play a critical role in maintaining the Carrier WiFi and small cell market’s growth, amid a growing demand of convergent, intelligent and vendor agnostic small cell platforms by Carriers.
- Fixed line carriers are capitalizing on their infrastructure investments to offer Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS). Mind Commerce expects Fixed line carriers to form an integral part of the industry’s value chain representing as much as 20% of the revenue share.
- Cloud RAN technology will complement and not essentially compete with small cell deployments.
The report covers the following topics:
- Business Case for Carrier WiFi and Small Cells: An assessment of the business case for Carrier WiFi and small cells.
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions
- A Review of Carrier WiFi and Small Cell Deployments: A review of major Carrier WiFi and small cell solution deployments by Carriers worldwide
- Carrier and Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers and vendors will position themselves to capitalize on Carrier WiFi and small cell opportunity
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size (unit shipments and revenues) and forecasts for the Carrier WiFi and small cells market from 2014 to 2019
- Industry Value Chain: An analysis of the Carrier WiFi and small cells value chain with indicative revenue assessments of key market players across the value chain and predictions about the economic model evolution
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 to 2019
This report is a must-read for anyone evaluating the potential for carrier WiFi and small cells in terms of revenue opportunities for infrastructure and service (including Cloud-based) vendors, network operator strategies, revenue opportunities, and the future of carrier networks. Questions answered in the report include:
- How is the industry’s value chain structured?
- What is future of Carrier WiFi and Small Cells?
- How many LTE enabled small cells will ship in 2019?
- What are the key strategies to develop for carrier WiFi operation?
- How much will the Carrier WiFi and small cell markets be worth in 2019?
- What are Carrier’s attitudes towards Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions?
- What benefits do small cells and Carrier WiFi deployments bring to Carriers?
- The much CAPEX can Carriers save by deploying Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions?
- What will be the regional outlook for revenue in the Carrier WiFi and small cells market?
- What is Cloud RAN and how will cloud RAN deployments affect the small cell industry?
- Which vendors are leading the market and what key strategies for vendors capitalizing on?
Target Audience: Investment Firms, Application Developers, Mobile Device Vendors, Mobile Network Carriers, Service Bureau Companies, WiFi Infrastructure Vendors, Wireless Infrastructure Vendors, Small Cell Infrastructure Vendors, Telecom Managed Service Providers
Major companies covered in this report are: More than 100 companies are being covered in this report British Telecom, BSNL, China Mobile, Eircom, Ericsson, Vodafone and other major telecom players are considered in the analysis.
Browse more reports on telecom sector at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom.
Market Research Reports, Inc also launched a report on Wearable Technology in Mobile Advertising Market.
The report explores emerging wearable technology ecosystem. The report finds wearable technology will bring mobile advertising personalization to a whole new level as solutions such as Disney’s MyMagic+ wearable are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. We see wearable tech bringing to the fore an entirely new category of mobile advertising that will transform the joking about the movie Minority Report into a viable business model with positive ROI for advertisers.
Wearables can be used as a source of knowledge for advertisers. This can be done by collecting information about user’s behavior towards certain ads. Wearable devices can be used smartly in advertising. It can give the user’s feedback on certain products by monitoring the user’s behavior while watching these products’ ads. Wearables device can vary from wearable glasses to small wrist bands that can detect the following user’s activity including movements, vital signs, and behaviors.
This ICT Insight report provides analysis of wearable technology in mobile advertising scenarios such as using Google Glass Pay-Per-Gaze and Pay-Per Emotions business models.
Buy a copy of this report here: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/wearable-technology-mobile-advertising.
Find all reports from wearable computing segment: http://mrr.cm/ZBf.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
VP - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-.
For latest industry updates join our free news letter service at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter.