Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) March 28, 2014
On March 25, 2014, National Debt Relief published an article titled “10 Things You Can Give Up To Increase Your Debt Payment Fund.” The article mentioned how the rising debt is still threatening the economy of the US. It gave student loans as an example - how it has grown to more than $1.2 trillion.
The debt relief company believes that debt can bring devastating effects in the life of the consumer. That is the reason why they provided tips to help the consumer pay off their debts. One of the obvious ways to solve this financial problem is to grow the debt payment fund. That will allow the consumer to increase their monthly payments and get out of debt a lot faster.
The article explained that when it comes to increasing a debt payment fund, even the smallest sacrifice and saving will make a big difference once it accumulates in the end. That is why the article compiled 10 tips that will help consumers save on their monthly expenses so they can add the amount towards their debt contributions.
1. Do not eat out often. Instead of dining in restaurants, consumers may want to cook their food at home.
2. Bring a brown bag to work. This simply means the consumers have to cook their lunch at home so they don’t have to spend in the office.
3. Stop paying for gym memberships. The article suggested that the consumer utilize the equipment in their community center instead of paying for a gym membership.
4. Bundle services. Internet, phone and cable services can be bundled together so the consumer can pay less for the whole lot. The consumer is advised to inquire about this.
5. Cancel the cable. The article singled out the cable subscription and mentioned that it may be best to just cancel this service. For sports fanatics, they can schedule to view games with friends and neighbors for a more fun experience.
6. Opt for healthy food. The article said that sometimes, the unhealthy food products cost more - both in price and for the health of the consumer.
7. Stop buying new clothes. The article explained that the consumer can buy new clothes but only when it is really necessary. It might cost less to simply accessorize.
8. Choose to buy used items. There are things can can work just as well when it is bought used. Things like clothing, equipment, etc. It will cost less and sometimes, it will not appear used anyway.
9. Clip coupons. The article urged consumers to cut coupons and use it to get discounts for the usual products that they use in the house.
10. Decrease car-related costs. While the article did not ask the consumer to give up their car, they are advised to lower this expense by carpooling or selling the second car.
The debt relief company encouraged consumers to do what they can to try and get out of debt. To read the rest of the article, click on this link: http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/10-things-can-give-increase-debt-payment-fund/.
National Debt Relief is a company offering debt settlement as their primary debt solution. They have helped thousands of consumers get out of their credit situation successfully. With $7,500 debts or more, the consumer can avail of their debt expertise. Give them a call at 888-703-4948.