Employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting PayrollMate.com.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
Farm payroll software developer, Real Business Solutions, released a new edition of Payroll Mate to help agricultural businesses process payroll smoothly with minimum effort. Farm owners, agribusinesses, ranchers and employers of farm labor contractors can use Payroll Mate to run payroll, print 943 forms, handle per-piece payments and print signature-ready checks.
Farming employers and bookkeepers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting:
Payroll Mate® is everything farmers need to run payroll in-house. The payroll system offers the features of high-end payroll accounting applications for a fraction of the price. Payroll Mate Works with different accounting software including QuickBooks, Peachtree (Sage 50) , Quicken, Microsoft Accounting and more.
Payroll Mate software tracks different information related to employee payroll, paychecks and benefits including salaries, hourly payments, commissions, bonuses, vacation/sick pay; and benefits like retirement plans (such as 401K). The program also calculates federal and state withholding taxes (including Social Security, Medicare, unemployment, and disability insurance), prints payroll checks, generates direct deposit files, and exports payroll data to accounting software. Payroll Mate also supports employee reimbursements for company expenditures fronted by employees. Payroll Mate prepares payroll and tax forms 941, 940, 943, 944, W-2 1099, 1096 and W-3. Payroll Mate also supports different pay types and frequencies such as weekly, biweekly and monthly. Payroll Mate includes password protection feature to keep payroll data secure.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 943, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the farm payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .