Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 15, 2014
Debt Consolidation USA published “5 Areas In Your Life That You Can Financially Downsize” last March 12, 2014. The article sought to educate consumers about downsizing so they will not spend as much as they used to.
The article discussed how consumers are trying to budget and save but that there are times when it is not enough. In some cases, it is important for consumers to financially downsize so they can reach their financial goals. This is when the consumer will try to lower their expenses so they can free a big portion of their money. The article revealed how Americans are considered to be one of the most excessive spenders in the world. In fact, the American economy is 70% reliant on consumer spending.
Debt Consolidation USA believe that this type of spending is no longer practical in this day and age. The article revealed that among the reasons to downsize is to pay off debt, aim for an early retirement, reach a financial goal and to change their way of life.
To help with these targets, the article provided 5 different areas that consumers can financially downsize.
1. House. According to the article, this is one of the biggest expense that consumers usually make. Living in a smaller home is more economical because not only will it cost less to buy or rent, it will also lower utility bills.
2. Vehicle. Transportation costs can be expensive because of the price of the car and the regular expenses that consumers have to spend on it. These expenses include gas, insurance and car repairs.
3. Food. Another area that consumers can downsize is on food. The article advised that consumers can plan their grocery errand by buying in bulk to save on individual prices. Consumers are also encouraged to look into gardening help minimize food expenses.
4. Entertainment. The article said that consumers will always find a more economical way to enjoy the usual entertainment activities that they pursue. Instead of buying tickets to watch a movie, they can borrow from the local library. Dinner dates can be done at home. Outdoor adventures can be done in the local park.
5. Debt. Lastly, the article advised consumers to seriously downsize on debt. The interest rate of credit accounts can really eat up a part of the consumer’s limited resources.
Debt Consolidation USA understands that financially downsizing can be difficult but they urge consumers to opt for it nevertheless. It can be an effective way to help them reach their financial targets.
To read the whole article about financial downsizing, click on this link: http://www.debtconsolidationusa.com/personal-finance/5-areas-life-can-financially-downsize.html.
Debt Consolidation USA is one of the reliable sources of information about personal finance and debt relief issues. Consumers are encouraged to visit their website to learn more about getting out of debt.