Global Smartphone Market Sales to Reach 1.9bn in 2018 Growing at 13.7% CAGR
Lewes, DE (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
Global Smartphone demand will continue to grow: New Research forecasts a 13.7% CAGR in unit sell-through from 2013 to 2018, resulting in a total of 1.9bn units sold in 2018. This trend is driven largely by the projected decline of the average sale price at a -10.8% CAGR over the same period, reducing the price to $189 in 2018.
By 2018, Asia-Pacific will be by far the largest Smartphone market, with over 54% of global unit sell-through. By 2018, revenue from Smartphone sales will account for 94.6% of total handset revenue, highlighting an almost complete transition to the technology.
Smartphone’s report helps clients analyze and keep track of Smartphone trends by country, vendor, and region. This comprehensive report details sell-through trends, revenue, and average selling price.
Browse reports related to "Global Smart Phone Industry".
Browse reports related to “Global Mobile Handset Market”.
Key elements include:
- Major highlights per quarter
- Handset sell-through trends by region
- Handset sell-through trends by country
- Handset sell-through trends by vendor
- Gray market handset sell-through trends
- Smartphone sell-through trends: 2011 Smartphone lineup
- Smartphone sell-through trends by region
- Smartphone sell-through trends by country
- Smartphone sell-through trends by vendor
- OS competitive landscape
- ASP & revenue trends
- Country-level forecasts
- Excel document that contains the full data and key market indicators referenced in the report
Browse more reports from Pyramid Research: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/publisher/pyramid-research.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858